DroneDeploy is the leading enterprise-grade drone data platform for managing complex job sites. Trusted by brands globally, we have over 5,000 customers across 200 countries. Our software automates everything from flight to insight, making the power of drone data accessible and productive for everyone. We’re transforming data collection across a variety of industries, including energy, construction, and agriculture, enabling teams to survey large areas and make informed decisions quickly, safely, and accurately. Recognized as a Best Place to Work nationally and locally, we have a winning culture where our employees span across the globe and are empowered to think big to meet our customer’s current and future needs.
We are looking for a results-oriented Director of Demand Generation who will play a key role in driving DroneDeploy’s growth. You will own the global demand generation funnel and be responsible for fostering awareness, reaching prospective customers, and growing pipeline and ACV. While this role is posted in San Francisco, CA, we are open to hiring across the U.S.
- Develop annual and quarterly demand generation strategy, plans, and programs to support DroneDeploy’s growth objectives and achieve new qualified opportunities, pipeline, and bookings goals across our target vertical markets
- Along with Marketing VP, lead regular strategy sessions with industry sales leaders plan, execute, and track effective marketing campaigns that drive revenue
- Develop and create a repeatable, measurable, and scalable demand to close process
- Create, manage, execute and optimize integrated demand generation programs that drive online traffic, pipeline, product usage, and revenue.
- Leverage multiple channels and program tactics, including but not limited to: acquisition paid programs (sponsored email, content syndication, list buys, advertising, virtual events, etc.), database and nurture email, webinars, field events, real time web personalization, retargeting, and more.
- Develop and optimize ABM and traditional marketing programs to fulfill pipeline goals across all customer segments.
- Optimize campaign mix to meet goals and metrics based on historical or projected results, and tie back actual performance and revenue impact
- Manage lead funnel and lead lifecycle to enable reliable campaign tracking, reporting, and lead hand-off
- Forecast pipeline and adjust campaigns and programs to align with goals
- Collaborate with Marketing leaders and Sales/Marketing operations to define, test, report, and interpret analytic results for all campaign
- Analyze the weekly and monthly program performance to optimization of campaign mix, frequency, etc. in order to meet monthly and quarterly goals
- Plan, track, and manage budget, ensuring the achievement of ROI metrics
- Collaborate closely with marketing leaders to find the best ways to generate demand from content, events, and new product launches and translate those into targeted campaigns for various digital channels.
- Cultivate strong relationships with Sales and sales leaders to achieve joint revenue targets.
- 10+ years experience in developing and executing successful demand generation campaigns for B2B SaaS companies; 2 years minimum at the Director level
- Track record in meeting and exceeding pipeline, bookings, and revenue targets
- Demonstrated success reaching, engaging, and converting prospects in heavy industry (construction, renewables, oil+gas, etc.)
- Experience with ABM and traditional marketing a must — as well as the knowledge to know when to deploy each.
- Mix of creativity and quantitative focus to execute unique, engaging prospect experiences that delivers ROI against program spend
- Balance of strategic orientation -AND the capability to roll up her/his sleeves tactically to achieve our metrics and fill talent gaps
- Deep understanding of marketing technology stack; direct experience with including Marketo, Salesforce, Google Adwords/Analytics.
- Self-starter and driven with an experimentation mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- BS/BA degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
Life at DroneDeploy
We believe in a global work environment that empowers everyone to explore, grow, and make a meaningful impact. We’re recognized as the # 1 Best Place to Work in the SF Bay Area (SF Business Times), made the Top 200 list of America’s Best Startups (Forbes) and we work hard to maintain recognition status. Our team is creative, motivated, and committed to providing our customers the best drone software in the industry. We take feedback seriously, act with integrity, and constantly strive for improving our processes, benefits, products, and invest in our people.
Employee Programs & Benefits include:
Flexible work schedules
100% paid healthcare coverage for employees
$1,000 development reimbursement
$600 well-being reimbursement
Monthly remote-utility stipend
Flexible paid time off
Parental paid leave
Weekly virtual fitness classes
Employee referral bonus