Ceros is an experiential platform that empowers the creation of bespoke, immersive digital experiences without code. We’re passionate about helping companies transform their static digital content into engaging experiences. From custom microsites to immersive interactive webpages, you can build it with Ceros. Publish and update live content and instantly embed it into your site or social media platforms such as Pinterest or Snapchat. Join us and be part of the movement to enable everyone to create experiences that matter.
Our customers include some of the world’s leading brands, such as Mashable, Bloomberg, Red Bull, United Airlines, and AIG.
We are well-funded and institutionally-backed by prominent investors including Sumeru Equity Partners, Grotech Ventures, Greycroft, and Starvest Partners.
Ceros has built an excellent support culture with our team and with our customers. As Director of Customer Support, you will scale that experience for customers while also scaling our teams and processes.
You will lead and coach our support team, ensuring they are engaged, empowered, and consistently aiming for excellence. You’ll develop a robust infrastructure for the support org along with a roadmap that enables our successful, rapid growth. You’ll work cross-functionally with other stakeholders, identifying and communicating potential product enhancements so that we continue to deliver compelling and highly-used products.
Above all, you will be a key leader at Ceros and instrumental in how we scale in 2021 and beyond.
- Oversee Ceros’ team of Customer Support Specialists
- Lead, coach, and mentor the support team. Ensure the team is highly engaged, excellent communicators, and experts with all of Ceros’ product range.
- Ensure that the team correctly prioritizes and responds to customer requests in line with our service level agreements.
- Build on internal KPIs, including but not limited to response time and customer satisfaction score.
- Liaise with the Product Management Team and broader Customer Success Department to ensure that any issues reported by customers that require escalation are correctly documented and communicated.
- Administer and ensure the quality of our support technology stack.
- Develop plans for team members’ continued career growth.
Skills and Requirements
- 4 years experience in customer support leadership within a SaaS organization.
- Exceptionally strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong understanding of the technical side of creating content for the web.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate cross-functionally to improve processes
- Proven ability to select, implement and oversee Support tools/technologies
- Strong analytical skills, with a data-driven, metrics-oriented mindset
Key Things to Know
- We want you to start ASAP
- This is a full-time position
- This is a remote first role
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options
- Premium health insurance
- 401K match
- Paid parental leave
- Unlimited vacation days
- Wellness Fridays (Half Day Fridays)
- Excellent gear (Macbook Air, external monitor, etc.)
- Stipend for the home office set up
- Growth and Learning opportunities within the company
- Virtual experiences in which Cerosians can collaborate, educate, and create social connections with one another
At Ceros, we are deeply committed to the recruitment, retention, and growth of diverse talent; uniting people from unique backgrounds in our shared passion for unlocking creativity through technology.
As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our company.