Director of Customer Experience
Los Angeles, CA (or Remote, U.S.-based only)
Appetize Technologies, Inc. is looking for a stellar Client Success Manager based in the United States to join our growing Client Services team. This role is a blend of strategy, project management and client advocacy with a major emphasis on communications with key enterprise partners like Madison Square Garden, LA Angels, NY Yankees, Live Nation, and many more. You will play a vital part in comprising a polished and cohesive approach to interfacing with key customers for the lifetime of the client relationship. You will serve as the “air traffic controller” guiding their projects, software development deliverables, renewals, upsells, and overall client satisfaction.
Purpose: Work proactively with our largest clients to:
– Conduct Updates with Sales, Sales Support and Customer Support on ongoing tactical and support plans
– Proactively Strategize around future enhancements for our largest customers
– Lead and Develop Strategic communications to position Appetize as a leader in the world of Enterprise POS
– Gather common strategic needs and actively work to lead and develop solutions for our clients
– Influence leaders throughout organization to muster responses to client needs
– Be a resource at client meeting around innovation, successes, and project management of current deployments
– Own the following:
o Innovation success stories
o Client Strategic CRM scoring
o Loyalty and Health survey deployment
o Tracking and follow-up of key client meetings – QBR, Annual Reviews, etc.
o Newsletter / Monthly / content plans / Collaborate with CSM on content – collaborate with development teams, sales engineering teams and other groups to gather intelligence.
o Act as a storyteller for our department
– Work collaboratively with department teams members, VP’s, Sales Leaders, and Executive staff
– Manage team of 6-8 CSM team members, provide coaching, training, and procedures to create a center of excellence CSM team supporting our biggest clients, sales staff, and development staff.
– Set department goals and processes to gain the best level of service from support staff on the CSM team.
– Support CSM team members with Major Account management of key needs.
– Develop annual recaps of best practices, success stories, project and service style tests, post event recaps, and other key performance indicators.
Experience and Technical Knowledge:
– Understand use cases of CRM and client facing data
– Understand POS systems deployment, training, limitations.
– Understanding and knowledge of SaaS and Cloud-based software tools, development, and engineering helpful
– In-depth knowledge of the sports and entertainment industry, KPIs, consumer needs, technology landscape, and hospitality requirements around food and beverage, retail, loyalty card, ticketing, autonomous checkout, and other key service styles.
– Understanding of CSM, database structure, queries and use of visualization tools.
– Knowledge of MS office tools, Google tools and other business software
– Ability to present data across the industry at the highest level with confidence and in an engaging manner
– Ability to work independently to complete tasks on-time
– Knowledge of CRM and project management tools such as Salesforce, Zendesk, Atlassian, QualtricsCX,
– Project management skills
– Knowledge of data systems, BI tools, use cases of data in the sports and entertainment industry.
– Act as an expert of operational needs of POS systems in the sports and entertainment industry
Appetize is the leading Enterprise Cloud Point of Sale (POS) and management platform for food service and retail. We’re trusted by many of the world’s most well known and highest volume businesses, including sports and entertainment venues, theme parks and attractions, restaurants, retailers, education campuses, and business cafeterias. Based in Silicon Beach, CA, we have over 300 employees dedicated to developing cutting-edge technology that’s replacing outdated legacy systems and helping enterprises better their guest experience, future-proof operations, and driving financial performance.
At Appetize our employees are at the core of everything we do. As the company continues to grow, our team is dedicated to attracting and retaining top talent who are smart, mission-driven, and share a common goal of continuous innovation. We believe that the success of our product depends on the success of our team. From fully covered medical benefits, monthly standups highlighting individuals’ accomplishments, Waffle Wednesdays, and more, we’re dedicated to making this the best place to work!