As a core leader on our creative and energetic community team, you will consistently work to convert content into learning, generate new ideas to drive robust and trusted certifications, foster a collaborative and dedicated learning community, and ideate innovative educational solutions that our existing team cannot yet possibly imagine.
If this all sounds exciting/like you and you are looking for remote work based in the U.S. or Canada, Agorapulse wants you to bring your relentless work ethic, strategic curiosity and empathetic people skills to our team, reporting to the Head of Global Community.
- Own all learning initiatives and lessons in Thinkific learning management system (LMS)
- Develop a deep understanding of existing curriculum and ability to identify lesson gaps
- Apply established adult education curriculum construction and practices
- Cultivate community among learners, creating content and maintaining an editorial calendar specific to them, as well as organizing cohorts and other collaboration
- Establish a path and cadence for ongoing content updates, based on social media platform/industry changes and newly developed tools and skills
- Work with respected agency owners, influencers and high performing sole proprietors to hone (and open badge) micro-certifications and their associated assessments
- Grow curriculum and its knowledge base, through research and collaboration, creating new assessments and challenges for social media professionals of all skill levels
- Map existing industry certifications to curriculum and determine how much “transfer credit” each represents toward completion of community certifications
- Establish work channels with universities to bolster educational certifications and create curriculum partnerships
- Craft nurture workflows to progress learners through curriculum and assessments.