Sinch is looking for a Director of Communications to join us and be responsible for directing all PR function in the United States! This individual will also manage analyst relations efforts while working with the company’s Marketing and GTM teams. From setting strategies to creating goals and managing the budget, the Director of Communication will be crucial in Sinch’s growth! Do you want to have key role in developing our communications plan?
- Setting strategies, goals and budget
- Coordinate all public relations activities – such as working with our external partners and together with media to facilitate interviews with our executives
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and more
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Build relationships with the analyst community and facilitate conversations about Sinch, its products and solutions.
- Liaise and partner with internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree – Ideally English or Marketing related
- 7+ years experience in Marketing, including at least 5 years focused on PR and AR
- Excellent written communication
- Experience with a CPaaS or SaaS company with a global presence
- Proven track record designing and executing successful PR campaigns on a local and national level
- Experience handling C-level interviews and working closely with management
- Experience managing PR agencies
- A track record of tying together the efforts of public relations and social media
- STAY HEALTHY: We offer comprehensive market competitive medical, dental, and vision plans. A variety of supplemental plans are also provided to meet your individual needs including access to telehealth for all participants.
- CARE FOR YOURSELF: Take advantage of our free virtual counseling resources through our global Employee Assistance Program. Your mental health is as important as your physical health.
- SECURE YOUR FUTURE: Plan for your future with our Roth and Pre-tax 401(k) options including an employer match for all participants.
- TAKE A BREAK: Enjoy a generous paid time off program. We value balance and understand that performance at work requires time to rest at home and/or rejuvenate on vacation.
- PUT FAMILY FIRST: We know that families can be built in a variety of ways; therefore, we offer paid parental leave and family planning support.
- WORK WHEREVER: Our flexible remote work offerings allow you to work wherever you’re the most productive and successful. It’s what you do, not where you work, that matters.
- MAKE AN IMPACT: Support betterment in your community and beyond by taking paid time off to support a volunteer program of your choice.