As the Director of Media Strategy at Calm, you will play a key role in establishing the media strategy from a D2C and B2B perspective. You will lead media buying, strategy and planning for all brand and content marketing initiatives. You will also manage the B2B buying channels and strategy. The ideal candidate is someone who embodies Calm’s culture and can contribute to the brand strategy, build and manage agency relationships. The role sits within Marketing but will be a critical partner for content, and B2B.
- Develop media strategies and communication plans that support business objectives
- Oversee coordination of the entire media investment
- Influence and inform business decision making, based on media and industry expertise, to deliver on business goals
- Leverage media planning tools and advanced analytics to implement optimization strategies across media investments
- Accountable for media campaign management, budgeting, organization, and prioritization
- Lead and manage agency partners and vendors
Who You Are:
- 10 years+ experience working in media planning, buying and management
- Brand management experience and cross functional work
- Expert command of media research resources, capabilities and limitations
- Exemplify collaboration by building and maintaining productive relationships across all communications areas (internal teams and agency partners).
- Ability to think beyond “media” and utilize consumer insights and research to creatively bring our brand to life and drive consumer growth and engagement
- D2C and B2B experience preferred
- Agency background in media planning and management plus corporate/client side experience preferred
- Working knowledge of local media and strong understanding of digital acquisition