At PrizePicks, we are the fastest growing sports company in North America, as recognized by Inc. 5000. As the leading platform for Daily Fantasy Sports, we cover a diverse range of sports leagues, including the NFL, NBA, and Esports titles like League of Legends and Counter-Strike. Our team of over 400 employees thrives in an inclusive culture that values individuals from diverse backgrounds, regardless of their level of sports fandom. Ready to reimagine the DFS industry together?
The Analytics Team is responsible for building and maintaining analytics tools and workflows to support the PrizePicks business across all departments — at the core of these operations is data. As the director of marketing analytics, you are responsible for setting the strategic vision for the marketing analytics function, building a team of analysts and data scientists to realize business value from our data, and laying the foundation of tooling and metrics for the performance and retention marketing functions of the business.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, refine & lead the execution of the overall marketing analytics strategy, benchmarks, goals and methods for performance and retention marketing efforts.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to align analytics efforts with overall company and marketing goals and identify opportunities for growth.
- Lead the development and deployment of datasets, analytics models & reporting to derive insights from data touching but not limited to: attribution models, segmentation, channel & campaign performance, CLV and channel incrementally testing.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) for performance and retention marketing efforts, making strategic recommendations to marketing leadership and leading cross-team discussions.
- Oversee the selection, implementation, and utilization of analytics and marketing intelligence tools and 3rd party datasets.
- Oversee the budget for the marketing intelligence department, ensuring effective resource allocation, collaborating closely with finance teams to track expenditures and ensure ROI on analytics investments.
- Grow and develop a team of data analysts, business intelligence analysts & data scientists to execute on the marketing analytics strategy and roadmap.
What you have:
- Proven experience (7+ years) in a leadership role, managing and growing a team of data analysts, business intelligence analysts and data scientists in a marketing analytics function.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, data engineering, or a related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- Strong understanding of business intelligence tools and platforms (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, Looker).
- Proficiency with data warehousing solutions and understanding of data integration techniques.
- Strong understanding of marketing analytics platforms and tools (e.g., Google Analytics, CRM systems, incrementally testing platforms & marketing attribution platforms).
- Strong understanding of performance marketing channels, customer journey mapping, and the broader digital landscape.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate and influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering large-scale marketing analytics projects on time and within budget.
Where you’ll live:
- Candidates local to the Atlanta, GA area are preferred, but remote candidates will be considered, and if hired will need to travel to Atlanta roughly twice per quarter.
Benefits you’ll receive:
In addition to your great compensation package, company subsidized medical/dental/vision coverage plans and matching 401(k), we’ll shower you with perks including:
- Break room with ping pong, endless snacks and in-office lunch once a week
- Unlimited PTO to encourage a healthy work/life balance (2 week min required!)
- Modern work schedule focused on getting the job done, not hours clocked
- Workplace flexibility
- Company and team outings, we encourage a tight-knit workplace
- Generous Maternity AND Paternity leave (16 weeks!)
- Annual bonus & stock options
- Wellness program
- Company equipment provided (Windows & Mac options)
- Annual performance reviews with opportunity for growth and career development