As a key member of the Marketing Leadership team, the Director of Global Partner Marketing will own all aspects of LastPass’ partner marketing program including strategy, initiatives, and tactics and outcomes.
If you are passionate about complex problem solving and motivated by scale, then this is the role for you!
Who will you work with?
Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer you’ll have strong support from the full marketing team, sales, enablement, and leadership to drive new partner acquisition programs, build partner pipeline, and drive revenue growth for the channel which includes strategic alliances, distribution partners, resellers, and MSPs.
What are some of the exciting challenges you’ll be working on?
- Develop and execute a comprehensive partner and MSP marketing strategy aligned with the overall marketing and business goals.
- Work closely with channel sales and enablement teams to develop and scale partner demand gen programs to build pipeline, awareness, and engagement.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders, including partner management, sales, and demand generation, and collaborate to identify target partner segments, market opportunities, and joint marketing objectives.
- Develop partner marketing campaigns, programs, and assets to enable partners to effectively market and sell our products and solutions.
- Build a strategy to accelerate recruitment of new Partners and MSPs with digital, events and campaigns.
- Establish globally aligned partner sales and marketing plans with shared KPIs.
- Monitor partner performance: Track and analyze partner performance metrics, such as lead generated and conversion. Regularly review performance reports, provide updates to stakeholders and provide actionable insights and recommendations to optimize partner marketing efforts
- Collaborate with partners to plan and execute joint marketing campaigns, events, webinars, and other demand generation activities.
- Develop compelling co-marketing programs and collateral that highlight the value proposition of our joint solutions. Measure and analyze the effectiveness of joint marketing activities, provide insights, and continually optimize.
- Own partner marketing activities, delivering business objectives such as pipe generation, within budget.
- Accountable for the effective and efficient deployment of the partner marketing budget.
- Partner with demand gen and growth marketing teams to leverage existing programs and campaigns to build awareness for the program.
- Engage directly with key MSPs, resellers and distributors to develop feedback loops to improve and refine the partner portal experience.
- Collaborate with field marketing teams to build a regional and integrated event strategy including in-person and virtual events.
- Lead a small, high-impact team of regional marketing managers and contractors.
- Creating and Executing Communication plan for partners, including webinars, newsletters, social and other.
What does it take to work at LastPass?
- Proven track record in building an integrated partner & MSP marketing strategy and executing on campaigns (Cybersecurity experience preferred)
- Proven experience building and executing multi-channel marketing programs to, through and with partners, based on a foundation of data and analysis; optimizing reach, awareness, and nurture, and adjusting for optimization
- Experience in a fast paced, high growth B2B market (Cyber, Services, Software, Cloud Infrastructure, Networking).
- Ability to think strategically and drive execution in collaboration with multiple, geographically dispersed groups.
- Solid understanding of marketing GTM planning and demand tactics
- Excellent project management skills with exceptional attention to detail and follow up.
- Exceptional relationship management skills – extensive experience working with international teams.
- Results oriented and data-driven approach with excellent analytical skills for decision making.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; Ability to communicate effectively across the organization at all levels including Sr Leadership team
- Working with Strategic Resellers such as CDW, SHI
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $160,000 in the lowest geographic market and up to $190,000 per year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.