LastPass, the #1 password leader, provides password and identity management solutions that are convenient, easy to manage, and effortless to use, helping more than 32 million users and 100,000 businesses organize and protect their online lives. As a pioneer in cloud security technology, LastPass provides award-winning password and identity management solutions that are convenient, effortless, and easy to manage. LastPass values users’ privacy and security, so your sensitive information is always hidden – even from us.
We welcome new ideas, support your growth, and recognize your value, if this aligns with what you are looking for in your next career move, Join Us
LastPass is looking for a Director, Global MSP’s:
LastPass is looking to hire a Global Director of MSP. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing and developing strategic initiatives to enhance LastPass’s engagement and partnerships within the MSP community on a global scale. The position involves driving collaborative efforts, fostering relationships with MSPs, and contributing to the growth and success of LastPass’s MSP-focused initiatives. You will also manage a team of MSP Partner managers across several geographic locations.
If you are passionate about complex problem solving and motivated by scale, then this is the role for you!
Who will you work with?
Reporting to the VP of Worldwide Channel & Alliances, you’ll spearhead programs and sales motions for LastPass. Collaboration with various teams at LastPass, including Sales, Support, Product Marketing, Product Management, Order Operations, Legal, and Finance, is integral to the success of this role.
What are some of the exciting challenges you will be working on?
- Lead a dynamic team of MSP Partner Account executives.
- Drive strategic sales engagements with precision.
- Identify, recruit, enable, and manage new partners to expand our reach.
- Collaborate seamlessly with Service Provider SC and the entire Sales organization.
- Stay ahead of trends in the market, uncovering new business opportunities.
- Foster strong relationships with partner senior management and functional teams.
- Craft individualized business plans for partners, outlining key metrics for success.
- Assist in creating tools and processes to enhance our programs.
What does it take to work at LastPass?
- Proven experience in leading MSP Account executives.
- Demonstrated success in fostering program adoption with Partners.
- Track record of success in high-level direct sales roles (e.g., Strategic Accounts, Global Account Manager).
- Background in working with or for Managed Service Providers.
- Enterprise and SMB security market sales experience.
- Consistent ability to surpass quota expectations.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and embraces change.
- Strong computer, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com and Clari
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $120,000 in the lowest geographic market and up to $140,000 per year in our highest geographic market. In addition to the base pay, this position will have commission. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Market-leading password manager
- High-growth, collaborative environment with inclusive teams
- Remote first culture
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible Paid time off policies including but not limited to: Monthly self-care days (12 extra paid days off annually), volunteering days
- Generous Parental leave
- Comprehensive health coverage, dependents included
- Home office setup support
- LastPass families free account up to 5 members
- Continuous learning and development opportunities