As an Enterprise Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for driving new business among a targeted segment of enterprise accounts. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who can execute long-term sales strategies, engage with internal and external stakeholders, align technical and business requirements with product teams, lead commercial negotiations, and close deals to hit quarterly and annual revenue targets.
As a successful Enterprise Account Executive, you will bring a spirit of partnership and problem-solving to everything that you do. You will be the leader of numerous sales processes and manage relationships that will quickly scale to client relationships worth eight figures per year.
- Research and identify new client opportunities by developing strong relationships and industry knowledge via email, social media, trade shows, and referrals.
- Map target organizations to determine key stakeholders and understand decision-making processes.
- Manage complex deal processes through sale, including initial conversations, site visits and demos, network planning, contracting, technical integration, and closing. Think strategically about how to engage key internal cross-functional stakeholders at Veho to drive customer buy-in through the sales process.
- Meet and exceed company growth targets, while positioning Veho’s solutions to help our brand partners unlock long-term value and improve their customer experience.
What You Bring:
- 5-7 years of enterprise selling experience working with large enterprise customers
- Proven track record of sales achievement
- Problem-solving and relationship-building mindset – Enterprise Account Executives at Veho go beyond the execution of a proven sales process by constantly experimenting and problem-solving to drive deal velocity and results
- Experience selling with data-driven, innovative products is a plus – Veho is bringing a completely new solution to the package delivery market
$265,000 – $275,000 a year