We are looking for an experienced leader to join the Client Success team and lead our Emerging Accounts segment. You will have a unique opportunity to shape Hinge Health’s growth by leading a high performing team focused on growing and scaling our Emerging Accounts client base. This team is essential to drive overall success with our client base and achieve long-term company goals.
The ideal candidate will have 6+ years experience leading high performing Emerging Accounts or SMB teams and managing 3+ individuals. Startup experience is a plus, but not a must. They are able to successfully manage and develop their team, and are also willing to roll up their sleeves to help navigate the complexities of day-to-day account management.
WHAT YOU’LL ACCOMPLISH
- Team Leadership: Leadership and oversight for the Emerging Accounts team. Develop and implement strategic plans to meet OKRs including: implementation, retention, revenue, and scalability. Empower your team to spend the majority of their time on high-leverage, proactive work while holding team members accountable to our ambitious commercial goals. Provide strategic insights to leadership in order to inform goals and future direction of the team.
- Team Management: Demonstrated success managing a team of 3+ including hiring, onboarding, training, and talent development. Empower your team to spend the majority of their time on high-leverage, proactive work while holding team members accountable to our ambitious goals. Hold team members accountable to our ambitious goals and actively performance manage under performers. Foster a strong team culture and ensure team members are doing the best work of their careers.
- Emerging Accounts Operations: Own all initiatives aimed at increasing efficiency across the Emerging Accounts segment. Able to build strong internal relationships and effectively manage dependencies across the team and our cross-functional partners to achieve our goals and OKRs.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Leadership: Provide direction through results-oriented team goals and OKRs. Build out the team and support the development of team members. Excel at high level strategy and value the intuition that comes from spending time in the details. Effectively allocate time between the two and recognize when something needs closer attention, especially when metrics and anecdotes don’t align.
- Change management: Able to influence internal and external stakeholders to effect process change. Can balance and lead through change in a fast growing and dynamic environment.
- Relationship-building: Authentically builds relationships with others at all levels, including clients, partners, and internal colleagues Builds relationships as a trusted & respected thought-partner, not just as a vendor. Challenges the customer’s thinking through insight.
- Product knowledge: Demonstrates subject matter expertise on our product and processes, with an ability to quickly learn new ones. Able to confidently address escalations and provide timely resolutions to both external and internal stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively: Able to communicate with internal and external stakeholders in ways that conveys both clarity of thought and rigor, while being concise – be that via prose or visual aids
- Think long-term: Does not sacrifice long-term value for short term results. Invest in the activities that set us up for success beyond the next month or quarter.
- Create trust: Always acting in the best interest of our members, clients and the company. Able to get buy-in from internal/external stakeholders to balance resource allocation with maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Make results happen: Measure performance by results and impact, not actions or good intentions. Put maximum resources behind the highest leverage initiatives that will really move the needle.
- Experience at a high-growth company and understand the associated challenges
- Have an understanding of employee benefits, digital health, and the startup work environment
- Experience working with health plans and PBMs
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT US
- Inclusive healthcare and benefits: On top of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, we offer help with gender-affirming care, tools for family and fertility planning, and travel reimbursements if healthcare isn’t available where you live
- Modern life stipends: Manage your own learning and development budget and use the mental health and lifestyle stipends to cover your favorite wellness services, workout classes, gym subscriptions, and work-from-home equipment
- Flexible vacation and paid time off: Full-time employees have full flexibility to choose when, how, and why they take time off to rest and recharge
The range of base salary for the position is between $124,600 – $226,300, plus equity, and benefits. Please note that the base salary range is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location.