We’re looking for an experienced Director, Diversity & Inclusion to join Procore’s Global DEIB team. In this role, you’ll help to lead and accelerate our diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIBs) transformational journey.
You will serve as a senior-level agent of change, leading the creation of meaningful strategies and innovative programs that establish a solid link to Procore’s business and talent strategies. This role requires a deep understanding and level of expertise across DEIB and ability to engage in multiple key projects, leadership skills and acting as the next level DEIB lead.
With DEIB as a Procore executive leadership priority, you’ll serve as a leader of change, creating and evolving our strategy and initiatives that promote a culture of belonging.
You’ll drive the execution of our DEIB roadmap and ensure that everyone across the organization understands their impact and the action steps they can take to help create a more inclusive and equitable for all.
This position reports into the VP / Head of DEIB, and has the opportunity to work remotely or be based in any of our offices. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Measure and forecast diversity metrics
- Ensure compliance with state or country regulations on diversity and equity
- Develop DEIB strategies across multiple initiatives
- Work closely with the VP DEIB, multiple senior leaders across and within GTO, and employees to advance DEIB Strategy
- Key role will be to lead and set the strategy for the DEIB ERG and L&D global programs .
- Work cross-functionally with HR business partners, Employee Communications, Legal, and internal as well as external partners
- Take a forward-thinking approach to DEIB by staying informed of the latest DEIB industry evolution and using a data driven approach to identifying the best ways to integrate our DEIB strategy for maximum impact.
- Be a key contributor to annual planning processes including spearheading the development of roadmaps and goals
- A pulse on current world events and news trends to help ensure we are staying ahead of issues that may require communication from the company
What we’re looking for:
- 10+ years of DEIB experience, including 3+ years of progressive and successful leadership experience in business and/or human resources
- People leader experience – 5+ years
- Understanding of DEIB social issues and impact
- Global understanding / experience of DEIB
- Proven experience developing, designing, and delivering global diversity and inclusion strategies and initiatives
- Strong acumen with diversity, inclusion, and belonging concepts and programs
- Deep knowledge of Employee Resource Groups and DEIB Learning & Development
- Strong influencing skills—ability to mastermind and execute big ideas
- Sophisticated problem-solving capabilities and experience structuring complex analyses to drive actionable insights that enable effective strategy
Base Pay Range $176,000-$242,000.