The Director, Customer Success- Agency will be a key leader in onboarding and growing sustainable relationships with our healthcare staffing agency clients. This role will drive growth for Vivian through the following:
- Lead and develop our existing team of Customer Success Managers in support of our Agency segment, which is the largest at Vivian.
- Own continuous optimization of our customer onboarding process to improve time from contracting to revenue.
- Develop and manage key customer success metrics across the Agency account base to ensure matching between customer capabilities, service models, and revenue optimization.
- Work with Customer Success Managers to develop and implement Customer playbooks to help our Agency recruiters and admins derive the most success through the use of Vivian platform
- Meet directly with key customer executives to ensure engagement of customer leadership and execution of mutually-developed performance goals.
- Implement customer success and account management plans that drive revenue growth to meet/exceed budgeted targets.
- Collaborate with Technical Implementation and Candidate Operations teams to support Customer Success goals related to onboarding, satisfaction and revenue growth.
- Coordinate resources and support with the Director of Sales, Agency Segment to ensure effective “team selling” during the sales cycle, and to continuously improve Sales-Customer Success handoff quality.
- Provide feedback to Product Development, Implementation, Operations, and Engineering teams to advocate for product/process changes that will result in improved Provider customer experience and revenue growth.
Your success will result in Vivian Health developing a detailed playbook for Customer engagement and revenue growth for Provider organizations of all types..
THE SKILL SET:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 5 years of relevant managerial experience working in healthcare agency recruiting or Customer Success, implementation, or project management
- Leadership and accountability to the development of customer success, implementation, and/or project management teams
- Segment or business strategy launch/growth experience preferred
- Proven ability to engage successfully with customer executives and project teams to build mutually beneficial growth plans and follow-through metrics
- Smart, detail-oriented, and resourceful
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
THE SALARY, BENEFITS & PERKS:
The range for this position is $130,000-$150,000 yearly salary, with an on target earnings of up to $200,000 dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience, education, and skills. This range is based on a full-time schedule.
At Vivian Health, we offer a competitive compensation package, with benefits including:
- Flexible Time Off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance Plans including HSA and FSA Options
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan with Generous Employer Match
- Generous Parental Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit Plan
- Work from home stipend
- Access to Corporate Discount Program
- Pet Insurance