What you will do
- Build and guide a high-performing team of content marketing, PR and social media professionals.
- Build and execute a robust plan for owned and earned media and content to drive thought leadership, awareness, demand and conversion.
- Work with the events, demand generation, product marketing and creative teams, as well as Benevity Impact Labs, on content planning and guide the development of content assets in appropriate formats, including ebooks, videos, presentations, videos that engage target audiences at each stage of the buying journey.
- Provide direction to the PR agency and team members on media coverage and social media engagement.
What you will bring
- University degree
- 12+ years of content marketing, communications, publishing, PR and social media experience – ideally in a combination of high-tech / agency / corporate environments.
- At least 5-7 years of experience leading and building high-performing teams.
- Experience planning and executing content marketing strategies and editorial calendars, as well as public relations and social media campaigns and plans with demonstrable results.
- Solid understanding of digital and social platforms, organic search and content trends.
- Demonstrated experience and success in leading and creating successful content assets for various stages of the funnel in a variety of formats, including podcasts, videos, whitepapers and ebooks.
- Keen understanding of content and media measurement, optimization and reporting.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional, senior and executive leaders.
What you can expect
- An environment where constant learning is the norm.
- To rapidly evolve beyond your previous experience.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for a dynamic company with a history of proven success.
- Join a team of innovative thinkers as part of a rapidly growing company that is all about helping businesses create innovative corporate and workplace giving programs.
- Connect with a passionate group in an open, collaborative, and fun environment.