Maven Clinic is seeking a creative, mission-driven and product-minded person to join our Clinical Innovation team. The Director of Clinical Innovation will play a critical role in helping design, implement, validate and improve Maven’s digital care model to drive positive member outcomes at scale. This role will oversee the clinical programming for a specific vertical (e.g., maternity, fertility, menopause) and requires experience with transforming care processes, improving health outcomes, and using data to address health equity. This is a highly cross-functional position working with our clinical operations, product, care delivery, and compliance teams.
As Director of Clinical Innovation at Maven, you will:
- Have accountability over all clinical programming within a specific vertical. This includes identifying opportunity areas to further drive clinical outcomes and working cross-functionally to implement and scale programs.
- Lead with data – driving primary data collection and exploratory analyses to inform program design and implementation; defining metrics to monitor and evaluate clinical programs
- Be a partner to Product and Operations to drive success of clinical programming
- Support Maven’s clinical outcomes teams, which defines and validates Maven’s evidence of clinical impact
- Partner with Maven’s provider network to ensure alignment with clinical programming activities and to support members in receiving the right support and education at the right time
- Maintain high quality documentation of clinical programming and processes, including tracking program changes over time
- Help drive clinical strategy at Maven, supporting clinical innovation leadership with high priority, strategic initiatives to evolve Maven’s care model
- Clearly communicate program status and results with cross-functional partners and leadership, flagging issues to appropriate stakeholders
We’re looking for you to bring:
- Minimum of 8+ years experience working in healthcare consulting, product, research, and/or start-up environments
- Minimum 2+ years experience working in a product role
- Demonstrated track record of successfully managing complex projects in a fast-paced environment, especially evidence-based clinical processes
- Strong analytical skills (e.g., experience with Excel, Looker) and ability to apply them towards unlocking important strategic and operational questions
- Structured, critical thinking and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sense of accountability and collaborative, team player mentality
- Passion to drive better maternal health outcomes, and grow new and innovative care models in women’s and family health
- Ability to thrive in a high-growth, fast-paced environment and the excitement at the challenge of building a business with ambitious goals
- Understanding of value-based care and ROI
- Experience with virtual care delivery or operations and/or working with Product teams
- Knowledge of key trends in the healthcare and health tech industries, particularly in women’s and family health
- Resourceful, highly organized self-starter who can be flexible and navigate uncertainty
For candidates in NY, CA, or CO the salary range for this role is $160,000 – $210,000 per year. You may also be entitled to receive a bonus, stock options, and benefits. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, experience level, and skillset.
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
We are reimagining what a supportive workplace looks like, from the inside out. On top of standards such as employer-covered health, dental, and insurance plan options, and generous PTO, we offer an all-of-you, inclusive approach to benefits:
- Maven for Mavens: access to the full platform and specialists, including care for everything from mental health, reproductive health, family planning, pediatrics.
- Whole-self care through wellness partnerships
- Weekly breakfast, lunch, and get-togethers
- 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave, flexible time upon return, and $1.5K/mo for 2 months, new parent stipend (for Mavens who’ve been with us at least six months)
- Udemy, annual professional development stipend, and access to a personal career coach through Maven
- 401K matching for US-based employees (immediately vesting)