What you’ll do
- Develop differentiated strategies by market segment to drive adoption of Benevity’s products among our client base, motivating clients through 1:many and 1:few strategies to adopt and execute best practices for product adoption, usage and impact
- Work with Client Success to devise strategies for cross-selling and up-selling products and services, as well as effective lifecycle marketing plans to help clients discover new ways to engage their people in doing good
- Work with Client Success and Enablement teams to design rich digital-led journeys for new markets and users
- Understand Benevity’s client base through analysis, input from the Client Success team and direct interaction with clients, to inform segmentation, client experience strategies and approaches for building engagement and retention
- Create compelling, inspiring stories, demonstrating the impact of Benevity’s solutions in various client segments and scenarios
- Work with the Product Marketing team to support product goals and create new opportunities for client-sourced growth
- Work with the Community & Collaboration team to engage clients in community-building and through our awards and conference/event programs
- Work with the Campaign and Creative teams to build and execute effective, inspiring, engaging campaigns
- Build client insights to inform better messaging and programs targeted at clients, develop and refine personas and journey maps to inform marketing strategies
- Work with the Enablement team to ensure development of client training that supports the client journey and growth
- Lead, manage, coach, and inspire a motivated team of client marketers and create a culture of passion, excitement and knowledge around our clients
- Improve operations by establishing clear objectives and key results, aligned to business goals, tracking performance and deliverables to measure the team’s impact and manage its priorities and productivity
What you will bring
- 10-15 years of marketing experience, ideally 3-5 in B2B SaaS solutions, with at least 5 years of experience leading teams; specific experience in client/customer marketing is a definite asset
- Demonstrated experience in leading a marketing function in a high-growth environment
- Demonstrated success in driving revenue growth through effective marketing strategies in the B2B space
- Strategic planning, execution and measurement skills
- Strong communication, presentation and listening skills
- Driven to understand and solve client needs with the ability to distill information into insights
- Results orientation and resourcefulness
What you can expect
- An environment where constant learning is the norm.
- To rapidly evolve beyond your previous experience.
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment for a dynamic company with a history of proven success.
- To join a team of innovative thinkers as part of a rapidly growing company that is all about helping businesses create innovative corporate purpose programs.
- To connect with a passionate group in an open, collaborative and fun environment.