LastPass, the #1 password leader, provides password and identity management solutions that are convenient, easy to manage, and effortless to use, helping more than 32 million users and 100,000 businesses organize and protect their online lives. As a pioneer in cloud security technology, LastPass provides award-winning password and identity management solutions that are convenient, effortless, and easy to manage. LastPass values users’ privacy and security, so your sensitive information is always hidden – even from us.
We welcome new ideas, support your growth, and recognize your value, if this aligns with what you are looking for in your next career move, Join Us
LastPass is looking for a Director, Business Intel Analytics:
As a Director, Business Intel Analytics you will be responsible for supporting your closest collaborators to make more data-informed decisions, and creating business intelligence tools, visualizations, standards, and insights presentations. The Director, Business Intel Analytics will empower strategy, create data and application enhancements that solve business problems and identify new opportunities to drive profit and cash flow.
If you are passionate about complex problem solving and motivated by scale, then this is the role for you!
Who will you work with?
In this role, you will work closely with other key members of the product and analytics executive team, as well as with business units and departments across the organization, to ensure that BI is aligned with the overall goals and objectives of LastPass. Your key partners will be the analytics and finance team.
What are some of the exciting challenges you will be working on?
- Develop BI visualizations and actionable insights presentations based on business priorities
- Work with and provide guidance to the key business stakeholders to understand and evolve the business requirements, translate the business requirements to technical documents for the Data team to implement
- Interact with key stakeholders to understand requirements and business information
- Coach business partners on how to utilize dashboards and focus on continuous improvement to drive adoption
- Develop procedures that enhance LastPass accuracy and integrity of our organization’s’ data, drive compliance with data policies, and run data queries to identify issues and data exceptions
- Document processes, implement best practices, and keep current with developments and trends in data quality analysis
- Conduct nonroutine end-to-end analyses, including data gathering from large and complex datasets, and processing with ongoing deliverables to enhance the algorithm and improve the quality
- Reconcile large datasets between the source systems (e.g., SFDC) and the aggregated datasets in the data warehouse using Power BI to ensure data quality and define procedures for future accuracy
- This is a highly collaborative position that works closely with senior pioneers and key stakeholders
- Coach and support junior team member towards excellence in BI best practices
What does it take to work at LastPass?
- Demonstrated capacity to focus and deliver on goals in a dynamic, multi-faceted, fast-paced environment
- Strong systematic skills, organization skills and attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and critical-thinking abilities
- Ability to understand the big picture and the fine details around a business area
- Ability to communicate ideas and key points clearly with every level within the organization
- Deep excitement for using data to find and execute opportunities others don’t see
- Team player with a passion for delivery and service of expectation
- Demonstrated success in business analytics and / or data analysis
- Advanced computer proficiency skills using Excel and PowerPoint
- Advanced proficiency in SQL and PowerBI
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The typical base pay range for this role across the U.S. is USD $160,000 in the lowest geographic market and up to $200,000 per year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Market-leading password manager
- High-growth, collaborative environment with inclusive teams
- Remote first culture
- Competitive compensation
- Private health insurance, dependents included.
- Monthly self-care days (12 extra paid days off annually), volunteering days, pet leave
- Home office setup support
- LastPass families free account up to 5 members
- Continuous learning and development opportunities