Phreesia is a mission-driven company, transforming the healthcare experience for thousands of patients and healthcare providers every day.
Do you have experience building and executing Marketing campaigns at a B2B growth company? Do you understand healthcare stakeholders and have deep segmentation experience? Are you passionate about healthcare marketing? Do you understand healthcare stakeholders and buyers?
We are seeking a dynamic, self-directed Associate Director of Segment Marketing, comfortable with seeking out, designing, and executing Demand Generation strategy and activities for our rapidly growing Patient Intake business. The ideal candidate has solid experience in Segment, Solutions or Growth marketing at another B2B company, and deeply understands healthcare stakeholders.
This role will work closely with Phreesia’s Product Management and Go-To-Market teams to develop, execute on and iterate on marketing tactics for our Patient Intake business. You will be responsible developing and maintaining expertise for your market segment, partnering with internal stakeholders, and developing marketing campaigns across Patient Intake’s five product categories – Appointments, Registration, Revenue Cycle, Patient Activation and Clinical Support. You will partner across the Demand Generation team to execute your plans, track/monitor your campaigns and iterate to make them better.
This individual will be a critical liaison to the Sales and Sales Development teams, providing marketing support and coordinating sales materials as needed.
- Develop deep expertise in your market segment, developing and monitoring all segmentation and audience identification for your market segment
- Manage the launch of new and existing Marketing campaigns across Product Intake products, in partnership with Demand Generation resources as well as product management organization
- Develop and maintain Buyer’s Personas and Buyer’s Journey for your Segment, in coordination with the Content Team
- Oversee and execute on all Demand Generation tactics to support marketing launches and campaigns
- Act as a crucial liaison between go-to-market teams (i.e., Product teams) and the Sales and Sales Enablement organizations
- Work cross-functionally with designers, content specialists, product managers and junior marketing staff to manage, execute, staff and monitor marketing initiatives (i.e., Webinars, Thought Leadership, Email marketing, Events/Virtual Events, Paid Advertising, Social Media, Other campaigns)
- Partner with Product management team to develop and create the right marketing mix for new product launches and go to market company initiatives
- Oversee the creation and development of Sales and Sales Development materials
- Develop Client-specific collateral and marketing campaigns to support Existing client upsell activities and client retention
- Oversee, execute and track/monitor KPIs for solution-specific offerings in conjunction with Marketing Analytics
- Represent our marketing activities and present results to Internal teams, including Product Management, Client Success and Go-to-market teams
- Mentor associates on the team with responsibilities for directing work and mentorship
Job Qualifications (Preferred):
- 7+ years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally in a segment or growth marketing role, ideally in healthcare
- Interest and market experience with digital marketing tactics
- Proficiency with Marketing CRM and/or Automation technology (ideally experience/certified in Marketo or another Marketing automation platform)
- Strong fundamental understanding of Healthcare stakeholders and sales funnel
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally and effectively communicate at all levels of organization, including at the leadership level
- Experience leading and executing marketing campaigns
- Strong attention to detail is a must, and must be able to connect the details with larger end goals or objectives
- Demonstrated writing skills, ability to craft internal and external communications as needed
- Flexibility to work across time zones
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a five-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
401(k) savings plan
Unlimited paid time off
Mobile phone stipends and internet reimbursement
100% paid maternity leave for our U.S. employees and generous parental benefits for our employees in Canada
Tuition and certification reimbursement as well as other professional development opportunities