Coalfire is on a mission to make the world a safer place by solving our clients’ hardest cybersecurity challenges. We work at the cutting edge of technology to advise, assess, automate, and ultimately help companies navigate the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape. We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado with offices across the U.S. and U.K., and we support clients around the world.
But that’s not who we are – that’s just what we do. We are thought leaders, consultants, and cybersecurity experts, but above all else, we are a team of passionate problem-solvers who are hungry to learn, grow, and make a difference.
And we’re growing fast.
We’re looking for a Digital UI/UX Designer to support our Marketing team.
As a Digital UI/UX Junior Designer at Coalfire, you will play a crucial role in creating visually compelling and user-centric design solutions for our digital marketing campaigns and presentations. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to produce engaging assets that effectively communicate our messaging, highlight product features, and promote our cybersecurity services and solutions. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated designer to contribute to the success of a forward-thinking company in a rapidly evolving industry.
What You’ll Do
- Design and produce visually striking digital assets for various marketing channels, including social media, email campaigns, website banners, and digital advertisements.
- Ensure consistency in brand identity and messaging across all digital platforms.
- Create intuitive and user-friendly interfaces for web and mobile applications that enhance the overall user experience.
- Collaborate with the demand generation team to implement and refine UI elements based on user feedback.
- Conduct user research and gather feedback to inform design decisions.
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and user flows to effectively communicate design concepts.
- Iterate on designs based on usability testing and stakeholder input.
- Work closely with marketing, product marketing, and demand generation teams to understand project requirements and objectives.
- Collaborate with copywriters, marketers, and other stakeholders to ensure design solutions align with campaign goals.
- Maintain a high level of quality and consistency in design by following established brand guidelines and design principles.
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of digital design experience at either a creative or digital agency, client-side services or tech company.
- Proficiency in design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD) and Figma.
- Strong understanding of UI/UX principles and design best practices.
- A portfolio showcasing relevant design work, with an emphasis on digital marketing campaign assets and UI/UX projects.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Knowledge of current design trends and a passion for staying updated on industry advancements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, UI/UX Design, or a related field.
- Proficient skills in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or similar tools.
- Hands-on experience with video editing tools like Adobe Premiere, After Effects, or similar software.
Why You’ll Want to Join Us
At Coalfire, you’ll find the support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In many cases, we provide a flexible work model that empowers you to choose when and where you’ll work most effectively – whether you’re at home or an office.
Regardless of location, you’ll experience a company that prioritizes connection and wellbeing and be part of a team where people care about each other and our communities. You’ll have opportunities to join employee resource groups, participate in in-person and virtual events, and more. And you’ll enjoy competitive perks and benefits to support you and your family, like paid parental leave, flexible time off, certification and training reimbursement, digital mental health and wellbeing support membership, and comprehensive insurance options.
At Coalfire, equal opportunity and pay equity is integral to the way we do business. A reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role is $58,000 to $101,000 based on national salary averages. The actual salary offer to the successful candidate will be based on job-related education, geographic location, training, licensure and certifications and other factors. You may also be eligible to participate in annual incentive, commission, and/or recognition programs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.