Come join one of the fastest-growing business units at Intuit. We are not your typical sales organization. Nothing is more important to us than the success of our customers, which is why we are investing in the growth of this vital piece of our ecosystem. We are problem solvers, strategic thinkers, solution seekers, and consultative experts who use the latest tools and technology to solve our customers’ most important problems. The solutions we present to each client are backed by collaborative cross-functional teams. We serve customers by finding more ways to put more money in their pockets, eliminating work and drudgery so they can focus on their lives and what matters to them, and ensuring that every financial decision that they make, they make it with confidence.
That means we won’t simply sell products — we consult and listen deeply to understand our customers’ business needs. As part of Intuit’s Sales organization, every day presents an opportunity to evolve, grow your careers, and unlock your potential. When you win, win as a sales team.
“What You’ll bring“
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3+ years of successful track record in SaaS or Cloud sales roles preferred, particularly in an IT domain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity
- Fluent in the differences between on and off premise software/tech and articulates value proposition through analogies and storytelling
- Skilled in preparing and delivering tailored solution demonstrations in real time
- Effortlessly speaks to the importance of modernizing / automating most critical business processes.
- Skilled in managing short cycle sales pipeline in SalesForce.com
- Understands and articulates how SaaS and hosted solutions improve small business effectiveness
- Creates new pipeline for expansion from deals won.
- Highly curious about small business trends and how cloud technology helps them grow
Role Summary: As an Outbound Digital Sales Consultant you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team of winners focused on working qualified leads to land/expand new business by managing a short cycle pipeline and consultative solution selling approach.
- Spending 70%+ of your time engaged in customer/prospect facing activities
- Hold yourself accountable to consistently exceeding monthly sales, win rate, and subscriber targets
- Deliver memorable sales experiences
- Develop proficiency and knowledge of Intuit solutions with the ability to clearly communicate appropriate recommendations to address customer needs
- Employ a defined sales methodology to consult prospects and customers on solutions
- Demonstrate proficiency in using all appropriate systems, tools, and processes
- Deliver high-quality customer experiences
- Respond to prospect inquiries
- Keeping up-to-date on new features or enhancements to our product and services
- Know the competitors intimately
- Role model consultative solution selling
Intuit provides a competitive compensation package with a strong pay for performance rewards approach. The expected base pay range for this position is New York $24.00 – $32.50, Colorado $23.00 – $31.50, Bay Area California $24.50 – 33.00, Southern California $22.50 – 30.00, Washington $24.50 – $33.00. This position will be eligible for a cash bonus, equity rewards and benefits, in accordance with our applicable plans and programs (see more about our compensation and benefits at Intuit®: Careers | Benefits). Pay offered is based on factors such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and work location. To drive ongoing pay equity for employees, Intuit conducts regular comparisons across categories of ethnicity and gender.