Coalfire is on a mission to make the world a safer place by solving our clients’ hardest cybersecurity challenges. We work at the cutting edge of technology to advise, assess, automate, and ultimately help companies navigate the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape. We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado with offices across the U.S. and U.K., and we support clients around the world.
But that’s not who we are – that’s just what we do. We are thought leaders, consultants, and cybersecurity experts, but above all else, we are a team of passionate problem-solvers who are hungry to learn, grow, and make a difference.
And we’re growing fast.
We’re looking for a Digital Media Campaigns Copywriter to support our Marketing team.
The Digital Media Campaigns Copywriter will play a pivotal role in crafting compelling and effective B2B digital content that resonates with our target audience and communicates the value of our cybersecurity services and solutions. This role requires a creative storyteller with a deep understanding of the cybersecurity industry, capable of producing engaging copy for various digital platforms.
What You’ll Do
- Create copy for B2B PPC campaigns in Search, such as Google, Bing, and LinkedIn
- Develop copy for new landing pages and website to target C-Suite, Cybersecurity and Compliance services and product buyers
- Develop clear and persuasive copy for a range of digital channels, including website content, email campaigns, social media, digital advertisements, and more.
- Create compelling narratives that effectively convey the benefits and features of our cybersecurity services and solutions.
- Ensure consistency in messaging across all digital touchpoints.
- Collaborate with product marketing, demand generation, and creative design teams to align copy with visual elements and overall brand identity.
- Understanding of content needs at various stages of the customer journey
- Responsible for asset conversions that ultimately lead to opportunities and revenue
- Work closely with campaign managers and creative team to understand their unique needs, goals, and target audiences.
- Incorporate team feedback to refine and optimize copy for maximum impact.
- Implement SEO best practices to enhance the discoverability and search engine rankings of digital content.
- Stay informed about the latest trends, threats, and advancements in the cybersecurity industry.
- Incorporate industry-specific terminology and knowledge into copy to establish credibility.
- Ensure all digital content complies with industry regulations and accurately represents our cybersecurity services.
What You’ll Bring
- 3-5 years of experience for managing B2B digital campaigns
- Experience optimizing copy to improve performance of campaigns
- 3-5 years of experience in copywriting for an agency or client-side services or tech environment
- Proven experience as a Digital Copywriter, with a strong portfolio showcasing copywriting abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and their application in digital content.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or a related field.
Why You’ll Want to Join Us
At Coalfire, you’ll find the support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In many cases, we provide a flexible work model that empowers you to choose when and where you’ll work most effectively – whether you’re at home or an office.
Regardless of location, you’ll experience a company that prioritizes connection and wellbeing and be part of a team where people care about each other and our communities. You’ll have opportunities to join employee resource groups, participate in in-person and virtual events, and more. And you’ll enjoy competitive perks and benefits to support you and your family, like paid parental leave, flexible time off, certification and training reimbursement, digital mental health and wellbeing support membership, and comprehensive insurance options.
At Coalfire, equal opportunity and pay equity is integral to the way we do business. A reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role is $48,000 to $84,000 based on national salary averages. The actual salary offer to the successful candidate will be based on job-related education, geographic location, training, licensure and certifications and other factors. You may also be eligible to participate in annual incentive, commission, and/or recognition programs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.