Coalfire is on a mission to make the world a safer place by solving our clients’ hardest cybersecurity challenges. We work at the cutting edge of technology to advise, assess, automate, and ultimately help companies navigate the ever-changing cybersecurity landscape. We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado with offices across the U.S. and U.K., and we support clients around the world.
But that’s not who we are – that’s just what we do. We are thought leaders, consultants, and cybersecurity experts, but above all else, we are a team of passionate problem-solvers who are hungry to learn, grow, and make a difference.
And we’re growing fast.
We’re looking for a B2B Digital Media Buyer and Campaigns Manager to join our Marketing team.
As a B2B Digital Media Buyer and Campaigns Manager, you will be a key player in our digital marketing efforts. Leveraging your expertise in media buying, campaign strategy, and client management, you will lead the planning, execution, and optimization of digital advertising campaigns for our portfolio of services and solutions. This role requires a strategic thinker with a proven track record of success in both agency and client-side environments.
What You’ll Do
- Conduct thorough research to identify target audiences and optimal digital media channels for client campaigns.
- Negotiate and purchase digital media space, ensuring the most cost-effective and strategic placements.
- Develop comprehensive digital marketing strategies aligned with company’s goals and objectives.
- Oversee the end-to-end execution of digital campaigns, including ad creation, targeting, and optimization.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for demand generation team of media services, maintaining strong relationships and providing regular updates on campaign performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand services and solutions business goals and align campaign strategies accordingly.
- Utilize analytics tools to monitor campaign performance and derive actionable insights.
- Implement A/B testing and optimization strategies to maximize campaign effectiveness.
- Manage campaign budgets effectively, ensuring optimal allocation for maximum ROI.
- Provide marketing team with transparent and insightful reports on budget utilization and campaign performance.
- Stay informed about industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices to continually enhance campaign strategies.
What You’ll Bring
- 3+ years experience as a Digital Media Buyer and Campaigns Manager, preferably in an agency, services, or tech client-side environment.
- B2B experience
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Google PPC and LinkedIn Lead Generation programs
- In-depth knowledge of digital advertising platforms (i.e., social media, PPC, etc. such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.) and programmatic buying.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis tools.
- Exceptional communication and client management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
Why You’ll Want to Join Us
At Coalfire, you’ll find the support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In many cases, we provide a flexible work model that empowers you to choose when and where you’ll work most effectively – whether you’re at home or an office.
Regardless of location, you’ll experience a company that prioritizes connection and wellbeing and be part of a team where people care about each other and our communities. You’ll have opportunities to join employee resource groups, participate in in-person and virtual events, and more. And you’ll enjoy competitive perks and benefits to support you and your family, like paid parental leave, flexible time off, certification and training reimbursement, digital mental health and wellbeing support membership, and comprehensive insurance options.
At Coalfire, equal opportunity and pay equity is integral to the way we do business. A reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role is $48,000 to $84,000 based on national salary averages. The actual salary offer to the successful candidate will be based on job-related education, geographic location, training, licensure and certifications and other factors. You may also be eligible to participate in annual incentive, commission, and/or recognition programs. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.