At Tilled, we’re creating a buzz in the world of payments. Every time a bill gets paid through a software platform, payment processing revenues are generated for many stakeholders, but not the software company. We are changing those economics with PayFac-as-a-Service, and we need your help!
Wherever you are! This position is mainly remote work, but you will also spend about 25% of your time traveling to Boulder, Colorado to meet with the team as needed. You must sit in a US-time zone. We are not sponsoring visas for this role.
As Tilled’s newest Digital Strategist, you’ll be responsible for creating and optimizing Tilled’s digital footprint to attract net new leads. You are well versed in setting up, optimizing, reporting and managing across organic and paid media channels – most importantly LinkedIn – and you have extensive experience with PPC, Google Ads and Paid Social Campaigns. We’re hoping the newest member of our team will be an expert in not only paid search, but organic traffic, social media campaign strategies, advertising best practices and all things Google Analytics.
• Manage all digital marketing channels, implement budgets accordingly, and manage all established ROI and KPIs
• Manage and evolve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
• Explore brand opportunities in an ever-evolving environment and monitor competition to guide and improve strategies
• Guide the production and publishing of digital marketing assets, including blog posts, ebooks, infographics, social posts, landing pages, emails, digital ads, and more
• Design social media strategies to achieve and/or exceed marketing target
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
• Own Tilled’s Google Analytics and Search Strategy + Execution
• Monitor and review metrics and work with teams to adjust strategy and tactics accordingly
• Conduct keyword research to inform advertising targets and content creation
• Remain current on industry trends in the market that may impact sales and company profitability
• Stay up to date on algorithm changes for the purpose of driving better campaign performance
We are looking for someone who has:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field – Knowledge of payment industry a plus
• 2-5 years of digital experience
• Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics/analytics – from keyword research to on page optimization, you can deliver results
• Google Ads Certification and/or proven understanding of paid search strategy, execution, and campaign management
• Google Analytics Certification and/or strong hands-on experience with web analytics and communicating the story around overall performance
• Strong understanding of the social media landscape across paid and organic and experience implementing and optimizing paid search and paid social advertising campaigns
• Experience with marketing automation platforms like HubSpot
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the ability to distill complex information into key insights and summaries
• Strategic, creative, and innovating thinking abilities
• Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
• Strong analytical and project management skills
• Understanding of the sales funnel
About Tilled: Tilled was created to empower software vendors, and SAAS companies to start generating revenue from accepting credit cards. With our suite of powerful financial tools and industry leading revenue sharing programs, Tilled will power the financial backend of the next generation of SAAS companies, and integrated software vendors, allowing them to focus on their core product, not payment facilitation. Welcome to PayFac-as-a-Service!
Tilled is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.