Audit of current strategy:
• Analysing current inbound marketing campaigns to identify areas to improve conversions such as landing pages, forms, funnels and nurturing email loops on Hubspot
• You will also help to join our user journey across website, blog, email, SEA and Social Media ads
Campaign & Content Management
• Create and optimize new marketing landing pages / forms and email content for demand and lead generation based on past conversion data
• In charge of attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which the sales team will help you accomplish.
• Responsible for overseeing advertising campaigns to track conversions via Social Media ads and Google ad campaigns.
• Grow new leads including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including ebooks, webinars, whitepapers) in collaboration with our Content Manager.
• Create the most personalized nurturing loops possible for our prospects, according to the information you have collected upstream. In an ideal world, a target = a message. You will test sequences and messages to trigger actions according to the lead’s journey and its typology (decision-maker, user, agency, e-merchant, etc.).
• Work with our Country Manager and Content Manager to optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
• Establish analytics with Country manager and Sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turn prospects into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
• Conduct analytical projects to improve lead generation strategies/tactics.
• Create and maintain metrics reports on Inbound marketing and sales activities via Hubspot (training will be given)
• Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings