About the role:
We’re looking for digital marketing experts to write a long-form digital marketing course. With the support of our curriculum design team, you’ll help create an engaging, challenging, and immersive online course that will take learners from beginners to hireable digital marketing specialists. The course itself will consist mainly of text-based content along with images, tasks, video reviews, quizzes, and links to extra resources for further learning. Throughout the course, students will apply their learnings to project work, taking a “learning by doing” approach.
In particular, we’re looking for experts in marketing analytics and extracting data insights from multichannel marketing campaigns to translate into recommendations for stakeholders.
The course writer contract will last 3 to 7 months with a weekly commitment of 15 to 20 hours.
What you’ll be doing:
With the support of the CF curriculum design team, you’ll…
- collaborate with another subject matter expert to outline and author the course content
- create project prompts and related resources/assets for students to work on throughout the course
- source or create images, visualizations, spreadsheets, formulas, datasets, web pages, etc. to support lessons and hands-on projects
- work closely with our curriculum team to ensure originality, quality, and engagement
The subject matter expert we’re looking for is an experienced digital marketing expert and…
- has professional expertise in the areas of performance marketing and/or marketing analytics using Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- has experience extracting data insights and creating data reports from multichannel marketing campaigns to translate into recommendations for stakeholders
- a native-level or fluent English speaker
- has an up-to-date resume/CV and at least 3 years of experience
- has a holistic understanding of the skills needed to become a digital marketing specialist
- a good writer with a strong interest in instructional writing
- has teaching or mentoring experience
- has experience collaborating with a remote team
- is communicative and open to queries and feedback
Apart from working independently and remotely while combining your creative and technical skills, there’s also…
- generous compensation and flexible working hours
- ongoing professional networking opportunities
- a possible rolling contract on course updates and mentoring