You are a designer who takes pride in creating beautiful and compelling digital experiences, from websites to emails and experiential digital products. You have a passion for how a brand harnesses digital platforms to transform their business, all while preserving the beauty and integrity of the brand. You empathically know how to meet people where they are and how to bring them along for the journey. You have experience designing for various touchpoints and understand the importance of connecting URL to IRL. Your ability to ask questions and collaborate across departments from Design to Product/Engineering to Growth make you a unique and invaluable part of the ecosystem.
Who You Are
- 6+ years of professional design experience in web, e-commerce, and email marketing
- Passionate about customer journeys and user flows across devices, from mobile to desktop
- A strong portfolio of relevant email campaign work. DTC is a bonus, but direct response is required.
- HTML experience a huge bonus
- Strong eye for visual design, color, layout, typography, and information hierarchy
- Experience working with or implementing design systems for digital applications
- Expert: Figma + Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Positive, collaborative, and open to feedback
- Excited by researching, designing, testing, learning, and iterating
- Comfortable working with developers, product designers, and technologists
- Strong communicator
- Incredible attention to detail
- Curious experimenter, likes to push boundaries regarding channel expectations
What You’ll Do
- Expand and define what digital experiences look and feel like at Seed
- Work alongside the Design Director and Lead Interaction Designer on the visual development, execution, and evolution of the Seed email ecosystem and design/component library
- Develop and execute elevated email designs that are customer-focused and support the creative/business strategy
- Create beautiful, intuitive, and innovative UX solutions from initial inception through to launch
- Work across our Marketing, Product/Engineering, and Growth teams to continually design, build, and iterate our e-commerce experience on seed.com
- Create innovative and user-friendly digital products alongside our Marketing and R+D teams
- Work with the Brand + Marketing team on broader initiatives that require the connection between URL and IRL
The annual pay range for this full-time position is $100-120k + equity + benefits across all US locations (this position is 100% remote-US).