Since Versapay’s inception in 2006, the company has grown into a global network of 8,000+ clients and 500,000+ users driving $10 billion in payment volume annually. Versapay goes beyond simply automating back-office AR processes to deliver customer-driven experiences. The results? Our clients benefit from improved payment times and stronger customer relationships. Over 80% of our clients’ customers are embracing the online services available through the platform.
Think you might be the next Veep to join? Read on!!
⭐️ We obsess over our customers.
⭐️ We help each other.
⭐️ We embrace diversity.
⭐️ We find better ways.
⭐️ We get things done.
⭐️ We own it.
How you’ll make a huge impact here – and on your career:
- You’ll be the face of Versapay for many customers creating confidence in our product and building a connection with customers so they know we truly care about them, their issues, and their success.
- You’ll work directly with and support customers every day to resolve challenging technical product and hardware issues, specifically as our in-house expert on Verifone Point and PAX Technology as well as other hardware deployment and support. Your role is to help our customers adopt our product and payment services, work through their challenges and find solutions to the problems they face.
- You’ll act as a point of contact for technical questions about Versapay’s products and associated hardware we use from third-party vendors. From replicating the issues they’re dealing with, developing workarounds and interim solutions using a variety of tools to address their immediate needs, and working with our development team for additional support when the available toolset doesn’t satisfy.
- You’ll act as a point of escalation when payment hardware issues arise, and handle Priority Exchange requests with Verifone when hardware fails, needs replacement, redeployment, etc.
- You’ll troubleshoot issues, tracking support case activity in Salesforce.
- You’ll work with the teams to create repeatable processes and procedures for hardware deployment for all of our ERPs for card present customers and opportunities.
- You’ll hop on calls and provide customers technical support over the phone (and via email). And there’s some shift work (our customers are using our product all the time) so you’ll take part in on-call rotations, after-hours maintenance activities and holiday support
- You’ll troubleshoot payment-based transactions across various networks including working with third party payment processors and gateways.
- You’ll interface with support teams from Versapay ecosystem partners.
What you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ve got a few years’ experience in a software/product support role, specifically technical expertise on Verifone POINT, PAX Technology and other hardware deployment, maintenance and support for card present payments.
- Customers are at the center of everything we do – and you’re wired similarly. So, you’re calm under pressure, maintaining contact and an open communication channel with the customer as well as creating visibility internally when required.
- You’re curious! In your approach with customers, you’ve got no issues asking questions, digging deep and seeking to understand the “why” with an unwavering passion for delivering stellar customer service and experience.
- You’re a pro when it comes to prioritization and time management since you’ll be managing a number of concurrent customer cases at any given time
- You’re highly adaptable. Working in a fast-paced environment where things change frequently sounds more exciting to you than doing the same thing day in, day out.
- You’ve got a bias towards action and love to roll up your sleeves and get stuff done. You’re curious but got a drive to deliver – you OWN it.
- You’re really approachable and not afraid of working with cross-functional teams to make sure that our customers are getting the support they need. So people (and customers) LOVE to work with you.
- You’re tech savvy and got a good handle on web applications and other technologies. We use Zendesk, Salesforce, Jira, and other tools.
- You’re analytical and able to look at situations from multiple vantage points to make data-driven decisions and solve real problems. So, you can diagnose customer issues and help them solve them, whether that’s business or technically focused.