About the role:
In Developer Relations, our goal is to help our technical user base to be successful with our platform. With that in mind, you will create written documentation, examples and tutorials with sample repositories, and blog posts. If you’d like to produce other content formats, such as video tutorials or talks, we would be pleased to support that. You will also help to target and promote the content across appropriate developer channels.
You will help to co-ordinate the production of all the resources, identifying and filling the gaps in the existing Developer Experience. You will also be reviewing and editing others’ work from both within the DevRel team and from the wider technical crowd at Aiven. By bringing the knowledge of the specialists to our highly technical user base, you will enable both colleagues and customers to do their best work.
- You know how to communicate complex technical concepts in a way that others can understand.
- You have demonstrable experience of creating content, specifically for an audience of software developers.
- You have a GitHub account and are experienced with pull request workflows and branching.
- You’re well-organised, with excellent ability for paying attention to the small details that really matter.
- You have excellent written English skills.
- You demonstrate empathy and enjoy removing barriers to others’ success.
- An agile working environment with short decision paths
- Compensation for your open source contributions in your free time
- Flexible working hours, including remote working when needed
- Choose the devices and tools that make you work the best
- Participation in employee stock option plan
- Office snacks, soft drinks, treats and fruits
Please note that benefits and perks may slightly differ depending on location.