Pinwheel is at a crucial stage in our journey and we need someone to join our multi-disciplinary design team as we grow into the market leader for income data access. If you’re looking to accelerate your growth and increase your impact, this role might be for you. We’re looking for a design generalist who has depth in visual design. You will report to our Design Lead on the Product team, and work cross-functionally with Marketing, Commercial, and Engineering teams. In addition to being solely responsible for our marketing and sales collateral as our de facto art and creative director, you’ll work to deliver end-to-end designs for our limited but important product user experience. Plus, as the second designer on the team, you will be integral in defining and building our culture as we continue to grow.
What will you be doing?
- Design of marketing and sales collateral such as presentation slide decks, one-pagers, info graphics, social media content, OOH advertising, etc.
- End-to-end UX and UI design
- Brand design for merchandising collateral, including swag, booth wraps, and environmental designs
- Building and maintaining an asset and collateral library as part of our Pinwheel Design Kit
- Helping to build our design team and culture
What experience, skills, and qualifications are necessary?
- Live in the United States (sorry, we cannot hire non-residents at this time, for this role)
- 3+ years professional experience
- Experience working cross-functionally with a software development team
- A strong understanding of Figma and its features
- A growth mindset
- Optional: Experience in the fintech industry, along with an understanding of its nuanced and complicated restrictions
- Optional: bilingual and/or copywriting skills
Here at Pinwheel we love interesting stories and backgrounds, and value skillsets over traditional markers of prestige so even if you don’t feel you meet all these qualifications, but this role still excites you, we invite you to apply!
Why join Pinwheel?
Best Time to Join – We are small but well-funded, meaning you get the upside of starting on the bottom floor with minimal risk.
Be a Cultural Founder – You will have an active hand in molding our culture and being a part of the growth journey.
Build Something Revolutionary – Help build the consumer data infrastructure of the future.
- Great compensation & equity packages
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Life & short-term disability insurance
- Unlimited vacation
- Paid parental leave
- 401K for retirement planning
- Mentorship opportunities
- Free Citibike membership
- Pet friendly offices and Zoom spaces
At Pinwheel, total compensation is made up of salary + equity + benefits. We recruit motivated and high performing talent, and work to compensate people in line with the value they can bring to the organization in delivering outsized results. The talent market is competitive, and maintaining our ability to recruit and retain the best team possible is a top priority for Pinwheel. When creating an offer, we consider interview performance, candidate experience, external market competitiveness, and internal equity in thoughtfully assessing compensation. The expected cash salary range for this role is $110,000-135,000.