The Demand Generation Specialist will report to the Director of Demand Generation and will be responsible for developing, executing, and measuring demand programs across the customer lifecycle. The ideal candidate will have hands-on experience with a diverse array of marketing channels and tactics. We are looking for a collaborative self-starter who’s experienced in all phases of campaign development from ideation to optimization. Someone who is comfortable working with outside vendors, customers, and sales – someone who can jump in as needed to present to colleagues, write emails, create slide decks, and other program needs.
- Create compelling marketing programs that attract, engage, educate and nurture prospects through every step of their customer journey.
- Develop and tactically execute marketing activities that create and capture demand from hosting webinars to running email campaigns.
- Work with brand, product marketing, content, and creative colleagues to ensure your deliverables align with our brand, themes, and messaging architecture.
- Curate and help shape the development of content whether it’s produced by the Agiloft, team, partner, customer, industry influencer or other 3rd parties.
- Be an active contributor, share your point of view, help your colleagues, seek new and better ways to collaborate and deliver.
- Communicate, support, and ensure Sales teams are set for success. Be proactive and responsive to Sales in all communication channels: Slack, email and the occasional text or LinkedIn message.
- Manage multiple, integrated campaigns per quarter using Asana and ensure the marketing calendar is always current.
- Continually measure campaign performance staying focused on managing within budget and continually optimizing ROI and utilizing our program spend in creative and impactful ways.
- Focus on metrics that matter, opportunities created and pipeline generated, meet or exceed baseline monthly, quarterly, and annual marketing goals.
- Learn our product, industry, ICP and core personas. Apply that knowledge to build exceptional campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3+ years experience in a Marketing, Demand Gen, or Lead Gen role at a B2B tech/SaaS company or at an agency delivering B2B programs
- Experience running campaigns across multiple channels including SEM, display, email, social, and web
- Demonstrable knowledge of the latest demand generation approaches, tools, and platforms
- Capable of collaborating effectively across other corporate functions: sales, customer success, finance and IT
- Experience in the legal tech industry, knowledge of contract management and procurement processes
- Experience working with Google (Analytics, Ads, YouTube), Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, X, 6Sense, Salesforce, Hubspot, Hushly, and/or Groove