Are you a savvy demand generation marketer with a strong background in marketing operations? Maybe you are a marketing operations specialist looking to move into a demand generation role? Do you have strong beliefs around what good marketing is and how it should be done? Have you been waiting for that perfect opportunity to make your mark early at a company with elite growth metrics?
Reggora is the modern solution for an antiquated, yet critical component of the $1.7 trillion U.S. real estate market. Every year millions of real-estate transactions rely on critical property valuations. Yet, as of now, little to no improvement has been made to bring efficiency, transparency, or equitability to the process. That is why we exist and why we are positioned to have a huge impact on this market. As a scaling start-up we are fortunate to have three key markers for success converging in front of us; market need, product-market fit, and urgency in the market. Even better, the fact that we have a clearly quantifiable value proposition and early success makes marketing Reggora fun, because winning is fun.
We currently have a small, but mighty team of marketers who work closely to drive the business forward, support each other, and have some fun while we do it.
We are looking for a Demand Generation Manager to join our expanding team. We will grow rapidly over the next few quarters, which provides excellent opportunities for career growth, experience, and more. As a member of our team, you will be encouraged to practice candor, pragmatism, leadership, and empathy with zero politics while having a tangible impact on the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a key stakeholder, critical subject matter expert, and leader of the demand generation strategy
- Work closely with Revenue Operations to build best-practice marketing operations framework
- Build and scale a comprehensive demand generation programs including end-to-end campaign management, ABM, inbound strategy, and events that deliver net new leads and convert existing opportunities
- Define the buyer’s journey and sales/marketing funnel, focusing on areas for improvement, building, and optimization
- Work closely with the BDR team on lead flow and executionBuild the foundations of an effective email marketing channel with drip and nurture campaigns
- Collaborate with Content Marketing on strategy, including webinars, collateral, and other full funnel assets
- Partner with the Sr. Demand Generation Manager to determine a new lead scoring system and hone the company’s definition of MQLs, SQLs, and SALs
- Own and optimize the website, in collaboration with Product Marketing and Content Marketing, with new CTAs, copy, imagery and blog posts that drive conversions
- Develop monthly and quarterly reports on performance for the executive team
- Manage external agencies for PR, SEO, and inbound web development work
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 3+ years of demand generation and/or marketing operations experience at a B2B company
- Experience with ABM model
- Love for numbers, someone who gets excited to track performance and is always trying to improve results
- Analytical, detail-oriented nature – Help us constantly measure, optimize, and improve our results through full funnel insights
- Successful track record of generating and nurturing leads across integrated channels
- You are a Marketo power user (bonus you are Marketo Certified)
- A subject matter expert that helps own and drive the success of the Demand Generation function
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivator who isn’t afraid to roll up your sleeves and solve problems, as well as determining your own deadlines, benchmarks, and goals
- Deep experience in building effective nurture and drip campaigns
- Experienced in SalesforceProficiency in Google Analytics as well as other data and tracking platforms
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Bonus: Experience in Digital Ads/PPC, paid media/syndication, SEM/SEO, paid social, and other acquisition channels
- Bonus: Experience marketing to enterprise segmentt
- Bonus: Experience working closely with SDR/BDR team