Think back on your time in school and a project or experience that got you fired up, curious, and motivated to try your best. Can you remember one? If you’re like us, there are some projects we remember decades later — those times when we were so engaged in what we were doing that we couldn’t help but learn.
Seesaw is a learning platform that brings educators, students and families together to deepen student learning. Teachers design and facilitate powerful learning experiences, students create, reflect, collaborate and make their learning visible, and families actively support and celebrate student learning. Seesaw is used by millions of K-12 students in over half the schools in the U.S.
The Curriculum (Your Role):
As a Demand Generation Manager, you will plan and execute marketing campaigns that generate school-level (SMB) leads for our paid product, Seesaw for Schools. Bringing to bear your experience in demand generation, you will harness in equal parts your excitement for customer acquisition and your passion for inspiring students’ zest for learning.
Your Classmates (The Team):
Seesaw provides a free product that millions of teachers around the world use to inspire their students. You’ll join our Revenue team, which sells a premium version, Seesaw for Schools, to schools and school districts. You’ll have lots of opportunities to collaborate with the Sales, Content and Community teams, as we work together to grow our customer impact.
- Develop a strategy and own execution to meet our Seesaw for Schools pipeline goals for school-level leads through marketing campaigns and initiatives, focused primarily on email and other digital channels.
- Partner closely with Sales, Content and Community teams to inform marketing strategies and support revenue goals.
- Use data to evaluate the effectiveness of your work and to drive improvements.
Prerequisites (Basic Qualifications):
- 4+ year(s) experience in digital or email marketing in a SaaS company
- A full-stack email marketer– skilled at planning campaign strategy, writing copy that resonates with teachers and school leaders, designing emails using templates, and analyzing results.
- Loves to think about, test, and implement new ways to help the team work smarter, better, and faster.
- Experience in education technology, or working with (or within) schools or school districts
Don’t let the confidence gap get in the way of applying! We’d love to hear from you.
Seesaw provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, sex, sex stereotype, gender, gender identity/gender expression/transgender, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information/characteristics, marital status/registered domestic partner status, age, sexual orientation, or military or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Seesaw complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.