As a Delivery Manager, you will be the first point of contact for selected customers ensuring a solid project plan and project management to deliver the defined outcomes. You conduct face to face customer meetings and calls on a regular basis with customer and internal stakeholders to drive proactive initiatives, support and problem solving to ensure complete customer satisfaction. We are looking for an individual with 2-4 years of experience in project management and familiarity with IT-related concepts and processes. This individual will be required to work closely with members of the Beekeeper Customer Success team, customer teams and partners.
- Develop, review and implement tailored project plans for the designated customers in order to deliver a successful project implementation
- Exercise a degree of influence with customers to help them make decisions
- Conduct face to face customer meetings and calls on a regular basis with customers and internal stakeholders to drive proactive initiatives and ensure strong adoption
- Coordinate with internal Beekeeper teams to ensure timely delivery, mitigate risks and manage expectations towards the customers
- Coordinate activities with implementation partners to ensure project delivery
- Ensure customer satisfaction with project progress, goals, and outcomes
What we look for in you
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience as Project Lead / Technical Lead / Project Manager, ideally in SaaS
- Ability to work with diverse teams
- Comfortable working in multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven customer management skills/experience and effectiveness
- Being decisive and confident in fulfilling customer requirements in order to delight customers or overcome time constraints/deadlines
- Highly organized and methodical with excellent follow-up to ensure customer expectations and deadlines are met
- Excellent communication skills and analytical skills
- Knowledge of all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience of working with enterprise customers
- Experience with full lifecycle SaaS implementation and deployment on a global scale
- Experience in delivering integration project
- Working experience in a SaaS company
- Good understanding of APIs and solution architecture
What we offer you
- Work with our largest customers.
- Exposure to both users and customers that use the products you build.
- Influence on the products we build through a flat organizational structure.
- An international team that challenges you to find the best possible solution.
- A competitive salary.
- A great career trajectory.
- An amazing team with 20+ nationalities.
- Eager to learn?! We have a Personal Learning & Development Budget to help you develop all the skills you need to succeed.
- Phone & Home Internet reimbursement every month.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO).
- 100% Medical, Vision, and Dental for most plans plus (or +) 50% coverage for spouse, dependents or domestic partners.
- 401(k) Retirement plan with employer matching.
- Fitness & wellness cost reimbursement up to 50 USD/month.
- 14 weeks paid maternity leave and 8 week paternity leave
- Laptop for work purposes.
- Budget for setting up your Home-Office.
- Oh and don’t forget about our Beekeeper Stock options!
*For Colorado residents: The base range for this position’s level is between $70,000 and $85,500.