Blueshift’s AI-Powered Marketing Platform empowers cutting-edge B2C brands to drive 1:1 marketing on every channel. Blueshift is growing rapidly and has consistently been rated a leader in the Customer Data Platform (CDP) and Multi-channel marketing automation categories. We’re backed by top-tier VCs and recognized as a “Cool Vendor for AI in Marketing” by Gartner. Customers love our product and achieve tremendous ROI from using our solution. Blueshift has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing tech companies in North America in the recent Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500 list. It has raised a total of $65M in venture capital.
We are looking for a Deliverability Strategist with solid email background and deliverability experience to join our team in Success Services. The position will work with Blueshift customers through onboarding (Email Warmup), Deliverability Audits, Ongoing strategy, and all things Deliverability at Blueshift. The position reports to the Manager, Deliverability, and will work collaboratively with teams at large to drive success.
- Operate in a fast-paced environment where you will be responsible for driving multiple customer projects in parallel.
- Ability to work and thrive in a team environment. You’re known for being a “team player.”
- Managing Email warm-ups for customers migrating to the Blueshift platform.
- Monitoring individual email marketing program performance and overall reputation health.
- Identifying and resolving issues related to spam complaints, spam trap hits, and poor list hygiene.
- Creating, updating, and guiding email warm-up plans.
- Working directly with the larger Success Services team to ensure swift and efficient email program migrations.
- Working independently with 3rd party delivery tools such as eData Source, Sparkpost, SendGrid, Mailgun, and related software.
- 3+ years of customer-facing email deliverability experience.
- Deliverability Strategy experience is required.
- General Internet concepts: IP addresses and related terminology, DNS
- Familiarity with SPF, DKIM, DMARC, and BIMI setup and processes.
- Email Industry Knowledge: ISP email filtering/blacklisting
- Proficiency in domain-specific email sender guidelines and delivery standards.
- Experience meditation of delivery issues with ISPs on behalf of email senders.
- Familiarity with end-to-end email delivery and proper email authentication protocols.
- Solid knowledge of CAN-Spam, CASL, GDPR, CCPA + any additional Compliance standards.
- Email marketing experience is required.
- Experience in campaign services or email marketing strategy positions is highly desired.
- Experience with transitional ESP platforms such as Iterable, Braze, Adobe CM, Eloqua, Responsys, Sailthru, Salesforce, or similar preferred.
- Flexibility with timezone as needed for customers.
- Ability to work effectively within a team in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Be confident in having direct client interaction
- Detail-oriented, self-directed, and able to set priorities
- Be passionate about success for yourself and the client
- Be excellent with communication and writing skills
- Be calm, cool, and collected under pressure
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- BA/BS in Marketing, Business, Web Design and Development, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; or equivalent experience