The Deal Desk Associate will be responsible for working on important daily tasks and projects to assist with the quote-to-cash process. The focus of this role will be managing the deal approval process and ensuring accuracy of all quotes and deals. This role will also be expected to assist the Revenue team with deal related requests and help improve processes to enable scale across the organization.
The ideal candidate will be an adaptable, highly motivated individual with the ability to work in a fast paced environment. It is important that the person in this role is extremely detail oriented, organized, and an operational thinker.
What you’ll do:
- Contracting Process:
- Review and approve all customer quotes to ensure contracts follow our contract minimums and guidelines.
- Handle day to day deal requests from Sales and Customer Success teams.
- Identify areas for process improvement and make recommendations to increase efficiency across the Deal Desk team.
- Calculate deal value and ensure accuracy of all Closed-Won deals.
- Prepare and maintain Deal Desk process documentation.
- Report on contract and/or quote discrepancies.
- Maintain agreed upon SLAs:
- Quote approval turnaround times
- Plan provisioning timeframe
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years experience in a deal desk, contract administration, or operations role
- Proficiency in Salesforce, GSuite, and Excel
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a changing environment
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills
- Ability to work cross functionally and independently
- Must work with a sense of urgency while maintaining an outstanding attention to detail