We are building a brand new software product. Powered by machine learning and capable of handling massive amounts of marketing behaviour data, the Corvidae product allows its users to understand the value of their marketing activity and use this information to automatically optimise that activity. We need skilled, passionate technical team members to be part of building Corvidae from initial working version into a fully fledged, production capable software product.
What will you do?
As our Data Engineer in the Corvidae project you will be expected to implement, deploy, and manage the data pipeline and storage components of the Corvidae delivery process from end to end, effectively and efficiently. Understanding the data pipeline requirements which enable the reporting and modelling needs of the product and ensuring that enables high quality and robust delivery to Corvidae clients. You will be responsible for setup, deployment, and maintenance of data processing infrastructure (cloud storage, cloud compute, clustering, etc.), data cleansing, and data enrichment.
- Development, maintenance, and delivery of data pipeline solutions to high standards and appropriate scale
- Development, maintenance, and delivery of data storage and management solutions to acceptable standards
- Ensure solutions are robust and available to defined standards
- Ensure data integrity is managed and kept to a high standard
- Understand and refine requirements
- Deliver to highest standards in coding, testing, integration, and deployment
- Work with team on Agile processes to be effective
Are you QC?
- Experience implementing and maintaining the technical components of common data solutions (Databases, Data Formats, Data Management)
- Experience of relevant technologies
- Data Warehousing,
- ETL Tools,
- In-depth API working
- Distributed Systems (Spark/Hadoop)
- Relevant experience with a Cloud technology (preferably within Azure)
- Software Development and Delivery skills (including coding standards, quality, testing, CI/CD)
- Knowledge of Data Types
- Requirements Gathering/Stakeholder Management
- Scrum Agile Fundamentals
What do we offer?
- Work/Life Balance
Remote First, flexi hours; reduce travel costs and still have office space to collaborate as a team.
- Remote Working / Work From Home
We will provide you the right equipment to make sure you are set up to be successful in your role.
- Your Development
We believe in continuously investing in your talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme
Remote/Online onboarding and induction to your role, your team and the Company with options to visit one of our hubs for face to face intros
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave. Rising with length of service too.
- 6 weekly wellness afternoons off. (Over and above annual leave entitlement)
- Anniversary gift and vouchers after first year with us.
- Technology loans and discounts
- Monthly staff rewards
- Company pension contributions, life insurance and private medical scheme
- Perkbox – high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme
UK Remote - Although role is remote there will be options to travel to our Edinburgh or London office to collaborate as a team, this will be easier, more accessible for those who are already UK based or those happy to relocate to UK.