About The Role
As a Senior Data Engineer at Trellis, you will work on backend services, data flows and analytics. You will get to work on organizing, transforming and serving large data sets in a high speed and high volume environment.
– At least 8 years of experience with Backend or Data Engineering.
– Have mentored other Engineers in multiple projects.
– Python proficiency and working knowledge of Django, AWS and Linux are a must.
– Familiarity with Redis, Elasticsearch and Postgres.
– Strong understanding of Architecture, API Development, Big Data and Performance Optimization.
– Detail-oriented and can translate Data requirements into a working application.
– BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or equivalent technical work experience.
– Take ownership of data flow and analytics.
– Build a data architecture you are proud to highlight.
– Work closely with other Engineers on multiple projects and products.
– Work with existing large scale data sets.
– Organize data and optimize speed of application performance.
– Collaborate with Backend Engineers on large scale data projects.
– Collaborate with the Product team to understand new features.
– Meaningful equity.
– Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
– 100% remote work.
– Flexible vacation policy.
– 401k retirement plan.