Salary Range: $80,000-$120,000 USD
What You’ll Do:
- Build a strong understanding of the business and key drivers to provide actionable insights to the organization to maximize business results.
- Present data and insights clearly to departments through visual dashboards, slide decks, etc.
- Develop, maintain, and optimize dashboards for department leaders with high data quality and in an organized manner.
- Explain performance on key business metrics to department leaders through causal / correlational relationships.
- Assist product team in understanding the impact of key product initiatives.
- Use SQL, dbt, excel, and bi tools to create dashboards and perform complex analysis.
- Contribute and enhance data dictionary and data documentation.
- Self manage a series of projects across multiple stakeholders with strong prioritization skills.
- Recommend improvements to the way data is organized / managed that would deliver better analysis and higher quality / managed reporting.
What you’ll need to have:
- BA/BS; degree in mathematics, economics, finance or statistics is a plus
- 3+ years of experience in data analysis, preferably in tech or online industry
- Strong proven experience pulling data via SQL, preferably in a high-volume environment
- Experience with dbt
- Expert at Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Ability to generate crisp and compelling data visualizations and be a strong communicator of results
- Experience with business intelligence systems and dashboard generation (e.g., Looker, Chartio)
- Ability to take a top level business metric and identify the key reasons why it is over / under performing.
- Good problem-solving skills and organizational skills
- An energetic, fun, and creative approach to getting the job done