At Eko, we’re dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with industry leading digital tools to hear and understand their patients’ hearts and lungs. With our platform, clinicians can detect with higher accuracy, diagnose with more confidence, manage treatment effectively, and ultimately give their patients the best care possible.
With over $125M in funding from partners like 3M and the Mayo Clinic, Eko has become one of the fastest growing digital health companies, doubling our customer base in the last year to over 135,000 clinicians across 4,000 U.S. hospitals. We’ve built a tremendously talented, diverse, and mission driven team committed to investing in each other and our combined potential to ensure all patients have access to high quality care.
The Cybersecurity Risk and Control Lead position will report to the Director of Information Security and work closely with the Head of IT and Director of Quality.
As Cybersecurity Risk and Control Lead at Eko, You Will:
- Lead Eko’s cybersecurity measures and metrics program.
- Own the coordination of evidence gathering for Eko’s cybersecurity & audit, such as SOC2.
- Manage and triage cybersecurity monitoring alerts and escalations.
- Collaborate with Eko’s sales team to respond to inbound security questionnaires.
- Collaborate/Embed Eko business units to identify, document & remediate cybersecurity risks.
- Be a key contributor in maturing Eko’s global cybersecurity program.
As Cybersecurity Risk and Control Lead at Eko, You Have:
- 3-5 years of experience collecting, analyzing, or auditing cybersecurity metrics and/or evidence.
- A passion for cybersecurity risk management.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity principles and AWS cybersecurity best practices.
- Thrive on owning technical challenges and take pride in solving them.
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision; must be a motivated self-starter that can initiate ideas and take ownership of work.
- Accepting and inclusive interpersonal and communication skills
As Cybersecurity Risk and Control Lead at Eko,We would appreciate if you have:
- 2-3 years of experience collecting, analyzing, or auditing cybersecurity metrics and/or evidence.
- Have or able to acquire one or more of the following:
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Benefits and Perks We Offer:
- Eko was recognized by “Great Place to Work” in 2020 and 2021
- Paid-time off
- Medical/Dental/Vision, Disability + Life Insurance
- One Medical membership
- Parental Leave
- 401k Matching
- Work from home equipment stipend
- Flexible schedules
- Wellness programs (Wellness Wednesdays, Time off)
- Wellness perks (Headspace, Ginger, Aaptiv, Physera)
- Learning and Development stipend
$120,000 – $140,000 a year