Lime is the world’s largest shared electric vehicle company. We’re on a mission to build a future where transportation is shared, affordable and carbon-free. Our electric bikes and scooters have powered 400+ million rides in 250+ cities on 5 continents, replacing an estimated 100+ million car trips. Named a Time 100 Most Influential Company and Fast Company Brand That Matters, we achieved a fully profitable year in 2022, becoming the first in our industry to reach this milestone.
We are looking to hire a stellar Senior CX Operations Manager to own the entire operations program for the Customer Experience Team. You will partner closely with the BPO vendors to constantly raise the bar on the support experience while ensuring our operational infrastructure is serving our local needs.
The right candidate will be obsessed about our riders, exceptional at both operations and strategy, energized about building, scaling and constantly iterating for continuous improvement.
This role reports to the Director of Customer Experience and Knowledge Management and can sit anywhere Lime operates globally.
What you’ll do:
- Own the BPOs relationships, contracts, performances
- Own the CX operational structure balancing user experience, compliance, city requirements and cost
- Build, maintain and evolve all BPO programs for operational excellence
- Proactively evaluate, propose and onboard new partners to drive efficiencies or quality improvements
- Build strong relationships with Local Operations and Government Relationship teams to ensure constant alignment in the CX service and operational infrastructure with city requirements and feedback
- Collaborate on the budgeting, forecasting, staffing and scheduling processes
- Support the BPO teams to grow and evolve at the same rate as Lime
- Track record of success in Customer Support Operations Management, preferably in an outsourcing environment
- Highly customer-centric and has an intuitive understanding of customer/client needs
- Demonstrated ability to independently use data and dive deep into operational details to creatively solve problems, find ways to improve, and track results
- Ability to build trust, interact globally with all levels of the organization and able to effectively communicate and influence team members and/or partners across cultures
- Comfortable juggling a wide range of responsibilities at the same time, meeting established deadlines
- Bonus: start-up, zendesk and google suite experience
The anticipated salary range for this position is $86,000-$142,000. Equity and benefits may be provided as part of the compensation package, depending on the position offered. Not all candidates will be eligible for the upper end of the salary range. Exact salary will ultimately depend on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate’s skills, experience and other qualifications as well as the candidate’s location of residence. In addition to base salary, some roles may be eligible for a variable bonus based on a combination of company performance, employee performance, and management discretion.