Grafana is looking for a CX Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing organization. In this role, you will work with senior leaders across our revenue teams to analyze data, provide insights, and implement improvements. As an analytical problem solver, you will need to analyze business processes and disparate data sources across the customer journey, from initial sales through retention and upsell, to answer complex questions and operationalize reporting. You will also manage projects to align and optimize the experience along the entire customer journey. In addition, you will be a go-to person across the organization for help on everything from optimizing customer implementations to ensuring successful renewal outcomes.
- Manage and improve operational processes across Professional Services, Technical Support, and Customer Success
- Lead projects to enhance the systems and toolsets that are relied upon by our post-sales teams.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and consultant on all things CX – including implementation, renewals, customer success methodologies, and technical support processes and systems.
- Partner with other Go-To-Market (GTM) RevOps and teams to implement organization-wide improvements.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards across multiple revenue generating functions.
- Integrate and analyze data from multiple data sources to provide insights and recommendations.
- Document systems, processes, data, and reporting.
- Research ad-hoc business questions across the GTM functions.
- Create and explain data analysis through clear visualizations and presentation.
- Proactively look for improvement opportunities and communicate with business partners.
- Help drive a strong culture of data processes, hygiene, and documentation.
- Work cross-functionally with finance teams on capacity and demand modeling.
- 4+ years of work experience in Customer Experience Operations and/or Customer Experience Analytics
- Experience with Technical Support, Customer Retention, and Upsell processes in a SaaS business model required.
- Ability to write SQL queries required, with BigQuery experience preferred.
- Experience with systems for Sales, Customer Success, and/or Support platforms required. Some examples include Salesforce, Zendesk, and JIRA.
- Proven ability with Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel required.
- Have solid project management skills including: planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, working with cross functional stakeholders, and navigating ambiguity in a fast moving environment to deliver results
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills across a range of audiences from individual contributor to senior leader
In the United States, the OTE compensation range for this role is $138,000 – $165,000.