The Customer Support team is responsible for rolling out the red carpet when employees utilize Wagestream to access their wages; from their first login through their entire end-user experience. Our team sits in the heart of Wagestream, supporting and maintaining relationships with Wagestream clients and their colleagues.
Working together with our Commercial and Engineering teams, we deliver exceptional service for our clients in the pursuit of bringing Wagestream to as many employees as possible.
No two days are the same and we like it that way!
Customer Support Representatives are responsible for:
- Communicating effectively and promptly with a variety of customers: specifically must be able to provide a clear understanding of technical issues/steps to resolve.
- Maintaining a positive and empathetic attitude toward customers at all times.
- Knowing our product inside and out so that you can expertly answer customer inquiries.
- Demonstrating keen problem-solving skills, the ability to think on your feet, and taking initiative.
- Handling technical escalations, reproducing issues, and working with engineering to achieve resolution as required.
- Help develop, standardize, and implement best practices and standard operating procedures.
- Analyse ticket data in Intercom to understand top contact drivers, spikes in volume, and trends
- Identifying new and providing feedback on self service articles.
- Working closely with the team, management, as well as cross-functionally with other departments to ensure we create and deliver effective, efficient, and meaningful support experiences for our customers.
- Other duties as necessary.
You would be great for this role if you:
(But if you’re close & passionate about working at Wagestream… that’s still a conversation we would like to have!)
- have completed secondary school or higher.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing as well.
- Fluent in Spanish, speaking and writing.
- previous experience in customer support (i.e. hospitality, guest services, etc.)
- are an effective writer and can clearly communicate with others.
- have an interest in FinTech.
- can maintain focus in a rapidly growing and changing start-up environment.
- razor-sharp time-management skills.
- have exceptional listening skills to be able to understand, empathize and resolve issues.
- are proficient in MS Office (Excel/Word/PP).
- have a positive attitude and enjoy helping/teaching others.
- want to be a part of something great!
Bonus points if you have:
- used a customer support software in the past (i.e. Intercom, Zendesk, Salesforce),familiarity with CRM systems and practices as well as online community management tools.
- Financial technology or banking experience.
What will we do for you?
We truly believe we have a great benefits offering here in the UK Wagestream team, & we have tried to highlight everything here – if there is something you think we need to add – let us know!
- We will pay you what you’re worth. We are fully committed to closing the gender pay gap, promoting diversity and inclusivity, and paying people what they deserve to be paid.
- We will help you manage your busy lifestyle with flexible working opportunities although this role does require shift work, we want to have open lines of communication between yourself and the wider team to accommodate any extra needs you may have!
- We offer 25 days annual leave in addition to public holidays (up to 5 day rollover), as well as flexible time off allowances for any ad-hoc childcare/family/caring needs.
- We offer 12 weeks paid maternity leave and up to 4 weeks paid paternity leave for employees with over 12 months service
- We will support you with your career endeavours. We are committed to internal progression, and offering our team members the best opportunities for growth. We want to invest in you the same way you’re going to invest in us!
- We want you to invest in your future too, so we have a pension with Aviva – très chic!
- If you love cycling as much as we do, keep yourself physically fit with our Evans Cycles Ride to Work scheme
- And after a long weeks work, join us in undoing it all – with membership to The Wine Society. (They also do gin and beer!)
- We want everyone to achieve “zen mastery” with a free subscription to Calm — work can be stressful (we know!) and we want to help you switch off
- And the best benefit of all… Free access to Wagestream service – naturally!
This position is a shift-work based Full Time position, fully remote set-up is available. Office attendance will be required as directed by your manager. Company policy is 20% in office, 80% from home. In the event of a future lock-down, this will be adjusted according to health/government policy.
Training hours will be 1100 – 1900 for the first 2 weeks of your employment.
Once the training program has been completed, standard working hours will be Monday – Friday 0800-1600. This is subject to change depending on Customer Support needs as directed by your Manager.