The Support Hero can be based anywhere in Europe or the East Coast (USA). He-she provides assistance and technical support to Agorapulse clients in English. Support is provided by email or chat, and occasionally by video.
The working hours are 11am – 8pm (GMT)
Job description :
- Support prospects and customers in their understanding of how the product works.
- Listen to the customer and be responsive and, in the event of a problem or bug, you will be in charge of precisely identifying the problem and reporting it to the technical team.
- Participate in support team meetings and help manage priorities for future technical and UX developments and improvements, based on user feedback.
- Participate in the beta tests of the new functionalities of the platform.
- -Participate in the improvement of the Help Centre Articles and internal help material in English.
- Maintain deep expert product knowledge
The Support Hero reports to the Customer Support Manager EU/EN and will work in coordination with many support agents located in Europe, Asia, and the Americas.
- If you are the ideal candidate, you will have customer satisfaction as your top priority.
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in a customer facing role. However a deep knowledge of SAAS tools and the customer support environment will be a significant advantage.
- You are familiar with CRM tools like intercom.io, zendesk.com, etc.
- You are comfortable working and learning remotely.
- You have experience using asynchronous tools to communicate, like Slack.
- You are fluent in English – either native or expert level. Knowledge of another language (Spanish or German) would be a plus but not an obligation.
- You have impeccable communication skills.
- You are obsessed by customer service.
- You have strong organizational skills
- You are goal- and results-driven
- You have Experience in the social media industry (a big plus)
- You are a strong team player but still a self-starter
- You are able to work in a high energy, hyper-growth, startup environment
- Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use
If you value building amazing work relationships that will last a lifetime and if you seek a company that will nurture and grow your career in challenging new directions, you just may be a perfect fit.