As a remote Temporary Part-Time Customer Support Coordinator at Jabra Hearing you will be at the heart of making our mission to help people hear better a reality. You will assist our customers with friendly efficiency, showing them that we are a dedicated group of individuals invested in their experience. You will represent and be a voice of the customer care we are known for. You will be responsible for triaging our support channels, completing administrative and scheduling requests, and transferring other work to the appropriate teams or parties. The Customer Support Coordinator will report directly to a Customer Experience Manager. We are currently seeking temporary employees for 12 weeks from October 2 through December 22, 2023.
What you’ll do.
- Act as a first touchpoint for our customers, answering inbound questions and inquiries via phone, live chat, SMS, and email
- Assist customers by processing administrative requests, such as ordering additional supplies, creating and uploading documents, and more
- Assist customers in troubleshooting by having a basic understanding of Jabra Hearing products
- Promptly recognize the customers’ needs and route calls to the appropriate ring groups
- Provide shipping and order statuses, and process order updates
- Schedule and reschedule customer appointments
- Process order cancellations, returns, and warranties
- Comply with our verification and complaint-handling procedures
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Act as an ambassador of the Jabra Hearing culture by embodying our values in each internal and external interaction
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring.
- 1+ years of previous experience working in a high-volume call center; remote customer support is highly preferred
- Intermediate to advanced computer and typing skill proficiency
- Familiarity working with support software, particularly Salesforce and Google Suite
- Strong written communication skills; ability to read and write English effectively to assist customers via cases, real-time chats, and emails
- Strong verbal communication skills; ability to speak and comprehend English effectively to assist customers via phone and video calls
- Ability to communicate complex information in a clear, friendly and professional manner
- Comfort working independently in a high-demand, high-touch support environment
- Ability to work a consistent, 20 – 26 hour per week schedule for the October 2 to December 22, 2023 time period.
You’re worth it! Our compensation is competitive ($20.00 to $24.00 per hour).