We are currently seeking remote Customer Support Associates to join our award winning team (2021 Gold Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service)! With our teams currently working from home due to Covid-19, we are looking for self-motivated individuals with strong customer service skills searching for growth potential! Take this opportunity to join a fast-paced and growing high-tech company that wants you to excel in your career. Your contribution would be vital to the growth and success of Blackbaud’s objectives as well as indirectly helping social good organizations thrive!
The base salary for Customer Support Associates is $40K.
About the role:
In general, Customer Support provides a range of services to assist customers in making correct use of Blackbaud’s software, which includes troubleshooting reported incidents or answering questions about software functionality and its application. As a part of Customer Support, the Associate role will be responsible for quickly resolving or triaging incoming questions and software incidents. Associates are expected to support multiple software solutions that commonly serve the philanthropic and educational communities. Associates attempt to resolve cases on the first contact, utilizing self-service resources and teammates.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proficiently and consistently resolve basic issues for all solutions within their solution group
- Author, edit, and publish quality Knowledgebase content to improve customer self-service resources
- Accurately capture case notes, document activities, and manage cases in a way that is clear, concise, and actionable by other internal resources and a customer viewing from the case portal
- Stay informed on product changes and rapidly learns information about product functionality changes
- Gather necessary information to advance the case and triage when necessary
- Be responsible for accuracy and timeliness of case notes, regular customer follow-up on open incidents, and quick resolution of reported incidents within customer expectations
- Report service incidents or service requests to internal groups, acting as the customer-facing liaison for all service-related needs
We’re looking for a team member who:
- Has previous experience assisting customers
- High school diploma required
- Has the ability to be diplomatic, and tactful in dealing with diverse people
- Has the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and ideas
- Has the ability to ask critical, insightful questions and probe for information to facilitate problem solving
- Has the ability to work effectively in situations characterized by continual change
- Has the ability to communicate professionally including experience composing grammatically correct, concise, and accurate customer responses
- Demonstrated ability to decipher technical terminology and explain in layman’s terms to your customer
- Previous technical troubleshooting experience preferred
What our interviewing process looks like:
- We take great pride in finding the best talent possible for our Customer Support roles and therefore utilize a multi-step interviewing process, starting with a recorded video interview called Hirevue. You can expect to hear from our recruiter soon. If you have questions regarding the steps in our process, please let us know!
Join our Global Customer Support team and apply today!