WHO WE ARE
Xactly is a leader in Intelligent Revenue Solutions and a part of Vista Equity Partners portfolio companies since 2017. The Xactly Intelligent Revenue Platform marries artificial intelligence and 17 years of proprietary data in easy-to-use applications.
Named among the best workplaces in the U.S. by Great Place to Work six times, honored on FORTUNE Magazine’s inaugural list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, and chosen as the “Market Leader in Incentive Compensation” by CRM magazine. We’re building a culture of success and are looking for motivated professionals to join us!
As the Customer Support Analyst at Xactly Corporation, you’ll be responsible for providing excellent customer service and support to a variety of customers. Support works with Sales, Customer Success, and Engineering to guarantee that customers are successfully adapting our product. Customer We are seeking engaging, adaptable, attentive, customer-focused individuals who are confident at problem-solving and being customer-friendly team members.
Rotating Holiday shift is required
Hours: 9am – 6pm PST
Rotating weekend shifts may be required in the future
● BS/BA preferred
● Excellent customer service skills; 0-2 years experience working directly with customers in a Customer Service related role (e.g. Retail)
● Strong problem-solving skills
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills via phone and email
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
● Ability to work as a positive team member, either individually or as a group
● Basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Word Document
● Provide front-line assistance for customer issues/inquiries in a timely manner
● Clearly document processes for both internal and external use
● Thoroughly communicate to internal product and dev teams in regards to production bugs and customer concerns
● Multi-task in a fast-paced environment
● Collaborate with teams in multiple time zones
● Understand how to prioritize tickets and escalate when necessary
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
● Explore and become familiar with standard day to day Global Customer Support
● Explore tools used by Xactly Support such as Xactly Incent and the entire Xactly product suite, Salesforce, Atlassian JIRA, Zoom and more.
● Reviewing maintenance and testing processes.
● Review Operations and Engineering scenarios.
● Resolve password and access issues.
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
● Be able to work independently supporting Xactly’s customers.
● Hands on initial build out of your own Xactly business environment.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
● Develop product and customer expertise to collaborate cross-functionally with our Product Management, Engineering, Professional Services, and Operations team.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Comprehensive insurance coverage (including pet insurance!)
- Flexible time off and sick days
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, maternity and parental leave
- Gym/fitness reimbursement and tuition reimbursement
- Flexible savings accounts
- Paid holidays and up to 3 days paid community and volunteer leave
- Life and AD&D insurance.
- 401(k) Insurance coverage
The compensation range is specific to the United States and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and delivery model. A reasonable estimate of the range is $18 – $20/hr plus applicable bonus and/or commission.