We are looking for a Customer Support Analyst to join the Operations team. You will be striving to improve the customer experience and providing meticulous attention to the most complex customer situations.Expect to work in a fast-paced environment, with amazing colleagues who believe in our mission. We’re looking for customer-obsessed minds who love building and learning, always push to be the authority in the subject matters they cover and are eager to share this expertise with others in the organization.
🚀 The Job
- Communicate directly with customers to resolve high-touch cases requiring knowledge of our products, money movements and loan servicing, while delivering exceptional and personalized support
- Collaborate with our go-to market and operations teams to improve the customer experience across all stages of a lifecycle, particularly focused on account onboarding, product adoption, servicing, payments and more.
- Provide clear and detailed communication to customers regarding the status of their inquiries.
- Create educational materials and resources to empower customers to maximize the value of our offerings.
- Implement key processes, training and documentation required to manage the Customer Operations function
- Work with Operations to define requirements for internal tooling that will help optimize support systems and processes for our customers.
- Drive issue resolution from beginning to end, working with engineering and external partners to troubleshoot, identify root cause and implement long-term fixes to resolve issues in a timely and systematic manner.
- Work closely with new and existing payments and banking partners to escalate support issues with external dependencies and manage service level agreements.
🧠 The requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- 3+ years of experience in B2B support, preferably in a SaaS and/or Fintech company.
- Proven track record of providing high-touch support to large mid-market and enterprise customers.
- Strong command of support ticketing systems and CRM tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication – written and oral – and interpersonal skills.
- You are customer-obsessed and constantly think how your work will improve the customer experience.
- You have excellent communications skills and love working cross-functionally.
- You have excellent organizational skills and an innate tendency to find order in chaos by setting processes, documenting and communicating cross-functionally about the importance of those processes.