The Customer Support Team at Elevate Labs operates like a fast-paced, agile startup, and we’re looking for an energized, high-performing customer support agent to join the team. This is a unique opportunity to use your customer service experience, decision-making, and creative problem-solving skills to shape the trajectory of our new and existing ventures. We’re looking for someone who treats customers as part of their community, never settles for good enough, and never stops learning and teaching. This role requires balancing agility with customer obsession, all while managing tight timelines and constantly evolving business needs.
This is a full-time, fully remote position anywhere in the United States, with a schedule aligned with West Coast working hours. It is not a requirement that you be based on the West Coast, but you will be asked to tailor your schedule to PST.
We cater to the needs of the business by being available when our customers need us most. With that in mind, to be considered for this role, you must be able to work one or both weekend days and holidays, and be comfortable with a periodically changing schedule.
How You’ll Make an Impact Here:
- Be an unwavering customer advocate via inbound email and social-channel customer support, upholding our mission of world-class service.
- Strive for one-touch resolution through root cause analysis, and by prioritizing and multitasking a large volume of inbound contacts with attention to detail and ownership.
- Identify patterns in customer reports and investigate, test, and reproduce technical issues with medium complexity while maintaining customer satisfaction and Elevate’s brand image.
- Understand and meet expected personal metrics such as Volume, Handle Time, Time to Resolution, Customer Satisfaction Rating, and more.
- Provide peer-to-peer support by leading with patience, empathy, and a deep understanding of our products and customer needs.
- Question the status quo and proactively highlight areas where we can do better to help drive process and policy decisions.
- Help keep internal and external knowledge bases and documentation up-to-date.
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of customer support experience
- 2+ years of experience supporting educational apps and/or software or other technical support
- Experience with Zendesk or similar customer management tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
- Intellectual curiosity – if you don’t know the answer, you’ll find out
- The ability to balance pace and precision, multitasking and prioritizing urgent needs
- A passion for customer service and the ability to execute at a high rate of speed and accuracy
- Experience working in a fully remote work environment with teammates operating across various time zones
- Experience working for a startup or other fast-growth company
- Competitive salary and equity across all geographies
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Distributed team flexibility with a home-office stipend and co-working reimbursement
- Annual learning, wellness, and travel stipends
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and paid parental leave
- Annual company meetup in a fun location