Airtable is seeking an enthusiastic Customer Support Advocate that will be responsible for Tier 1 support to help enable our customers! We’re looking for someone who is highly empathetic and whose passion is providing people actionable solutions. This role requires a love of learning and clear-writing skills.
We are currently hiring Tier 1 CSAs who are willing and able to work 9:00am – 6:00pm PST
What you’ll do
- Provide exceptional customer service helping everyone—from nonprofit managers to Fortune 500 executives—realize their goals through Airtable.
- Handle all of our tickets with the ability to answer any and all Tier 1 questions in regard to Airtable, ranging from billing questions to general product knowledge inquiries, and escalating to Tier II when troubleshooting capacity has been reached or recognizing when the issue is a bug.
- Develop deep customer intuition to empower Airtable’s customers to achieve their goals.
- Relay customer feedback and highlight improvement opportunities to inform future Product, Growth, Marketing, and Customer Support initiatives.
Who you are
- Confident handling customer support live (eg. chat, screen share) or asynchronously (eg. email)
- You approach every situation with high empathy.
- Written communication is your forté; you can distill complicated topics into something clear and succinct.
- Problem solving excites you
- You believe great customer support can transform a user’s experience.
- You are a self-starter who takes initiative and is energized even when a clear path isn’t laid out for you.
- You have 1+ years of professional experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment.
Bonus points if
- You previously worked in a customer-facing role.
- You have experience setting up and using Airtable (personally or professionally).
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world. Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we’re just getting started.