You will report to a Customer Support Team Lead. The Entry-Level Customer Support Advisor role is open for both permanent remote employees and future office employees.
- Answer customers’ queries concurrently in live chat and respond to customer submitted email requests.
- Independently guide customers through the process of getting started which includes website setup, adding site content and design options.
- Independently meet targets across Quality, Productivity and Customer Satisfaction, in email and live chat.
- Learn about new product features and improvements related to the Squarespace platform.
- Identify isolated customer experiences and escalate important issues.
- Open availability to work a 40 hour work week that spans weekends and holidays as our customers need us.
- 1+ years customer-facing experience required in a similar role (retail, hospitality, online support).
- Expertise with written communication and the ability to spot spelling and grammar errors
- Proficiency with decoding conversations, identifying the cause, and aligning on end goals.
- Capability of prioritizing competing requests.
- Familiarity with the Squarespace platform.